Yztarg is a genus of enemies in Final Fantasy XI.
Notorious Monsters Edit
Special Attacks Edit
Even the normal attacks of these mighty beasts count as special attacks, either striking one target multiple times or striking multiple players in range, plus inflicting a special effect such as Defense Down, Stun, or reducing TP by 20 points.
- Beastruction: Area of effect damage reducing HP to 1, Knockback, plus Encumbrance and Weight status. Has a very long charge time. Used only infrequently and only below 50% HP.
- Bonebreaking Barrage: Physical damage, Max HP Down, and Weight status.
- Calcifying Claw: Conal physical damage, knockback, and Petrify.
- Divesting Stampede: Area of effect physical damage, knockback, dispel, Defense Down, and Magic Defense Down.
- Soulshattering Roar: Area of effect damage, Terror, and Umagrhk gains a visible shield that reduces to zero all damage from a random physical damage type (blunt, piercing, or slashing). The shield effect can be removed with a Weapon Skill from behind.