"Yuna's Ballad" is a theme associated with Yuna in Final Fantasy X-2. Unlike Yuna's character theme, "Yuna's Theme", Yuna's Ballad is an emotional and sorrowful theme, most notably played during the party's fight against Bahamut in the Bevelle Underground, and moments where Yuna reminisces about Tidus.
A vocal version of the theme, "Kimi e" (君へ。, To you?), was included on the Final Fantasy X-2: Vocal Collection - Yuna album, and also appears on the Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission Original Soundtrack. It is played during the closing scenes of Final Fantasy X-2 Last Mission. This vocal version is sung by Mayuko Aoki, Yuna's Japanese voice actress.
- Toiki omowaseru amaoto ni tsutsumarete
- Kotoba wa muryoku to ki ga tsuiteru
- Tsutawaru no wa hitotsu dake
- Sou, sameta hoho ni tenohira de furete kanjiru
- Hakanai nukumori de futari no sukima o umete
- Kodou o hibikasete kono toki o wakachi aeru kara
- Hitomi tojite
- Kimi to aruku gogo wake mo naku futo omou
- Yagate kono hibi wa owaru no kamo...
- Yokan no koe kiku yori mo
- Sou, emi o kawashi tenohira o kasane shinjiru
- Sasayaka na nukumori de futari no kizuna tsunaide
- Inochi o kanadete itoshisa o moyashite
- Kono shunkan o somete
- Nanimokamo utsurou sekai
- Toki o tometai to negau yume kiete mo
- Ima kimi to ikiteku hitotoki wa
- Yume janai kara...
- Hakanai nukumori ga haruka ni hanareta toshite mo
- Tamashii furueta shunkan no omoi yadoshite ashita e
- Natsukashii tenohira o watashi wa wasurenai kara
- Kimi e to tadoritsuki meguriau... kanarazu
- Kurayami sae mo koete
Rough English translationEdit
- Being surrounded by the sound of rain that sounds like sighs
- I realize that words are powerless
- There's only one thing that reaches me
- I touch the cold cheek with my palm and feel it
- Close the gap between the two of us with that empty warmth
- So we can share this time as our heart beats
- With our eyes closed
- Walking with you in the afternoon, without any reason I wonder
- If these days will come to an end someday...
- Instead of listening to the voice of premonition
- Instead I exchange smiles and believe with our hands overlapped
- Bind the connection between the two of us with that small warmth
- Ringing life and burning love
- Die this moment
- Even if the dream wishing to stop time disappears
- In this world where everything fades
- This moment I live with you now
- Isn't a dream...
- Even if that empty warmth moves away to the distance
- That moment our souls touch each other, dwell on the feelings to tomorrow
- I won't forget that dear palm so
- I'll reach you, I'll meet you... for sure
- By passing over even darkness
"Yuna's Ballad" is the second song, arranged and performed by Hiroko Kokubu.
A version using live instruments is included on the single.