Yojimbo may refer to:
- The recurring summon.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy V.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy VI.
- The boss from Final Fantasy XV.
- The Japanese and Spanish name for the Job class from Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift.
- The enemy from Pictlogica Final Fantasy.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy Record Keeper.
1961 period drama film directed by Akira Kurosawa. It is the story of a ronin, a wandering lordless samurai, who arrives at a village beset by two rival crime lords in the Edo period of Japanese history.Yojimbo (用心棒) means "bodyguard" in Japanese. One of the most notable fictional uses of the yojimbo is the