Yeti's Cave (雪男の洞窟, Yuki Otoko no Dōkutsu?) is a dungeon in Final Fantasy VI. It is a secret icy cave located beneath the cliffs of Narshe, and is accessed via a passage opened when the esper, Valigarmanda is thawed in the World of Ruin. If the party brings along Mog, Umaro can be recruited into the party once defeated. Most of the enemies here can inflict Imp. The cave is also the lair of the Tonberry.
- Monster-in-a-box: Fight Tonberries x3 for a Minerva Bustier
- The Magicite Midgardsormr
- Knotty x4
- Tzakmaqiel, Knotty x3
- Tzakmaqiel, Illuyankas
- Illuyankas, Onion Dasher x2
- Anemone x2, Onion Dasher x2
- Anemone x4
- Tonberries x3 (Monster-in-a-box)
- Yeti (Boss)
|"Umaro's Theme" from Final Fantasy VI|
|Trouble with the audio sample?|
"Umaro's Theme" is the background theme of its cave.