|Cid: Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Yang Fang Leiden/Opera Omnia page!|
|Please expand this article into a full one. The following tasks need to be completed:This request can be discussed on the associated discussion page. Remove this notice upon completion.|
A muscle-bound monk and leader of the kingdom of Fabul who accompanies Cecil on his quest to protect the crystals. His strict discipline and unyielding spirit has gotten his allies out of trouble on countless occasions. He cowers before no one─with the exception of his beloved wife.
- Default costume
- Faerie Claws (IV): 4★ relic weapon. It's partially based on Record Keeper's design, the grip of both versions is quite similar and consists of metal straps that hold on the the user's hand. The nail part, on the other hand is completely different, the nails are sharp pieces of light metal.
- Dragon Claws (IV): 5★ relic weapon. It is based on a gauntlet consisted on a dark metal grip decorated with a small light blue jewel embedded on it. The weapon features three dragon-like claws on the knuckles of the gauntlet which have golden details on the nails and other parts of the claw.
- Cat Claws (IV): 5★ relic weapon. It features a red leather glove decorated with iron-looking details and claws on the knuckles of the glove.
- Kenpogi (IV): 4★ relic armor.
- Black Belt Gi (IV): 5★ relic armor. It's partially based on Record Keeper's design, although this version is actually sleeveless and features different oriental based decorations embroidered on it. It also features a second belt, this one red, beneath the black one.
The Dragon Claws is an exclusive weapons for Yang in Final Fantasy IV, the rest of the claws can also be equipped by Edge Geraldine. Also, the Kenpogi and Black Belt Gi can be worn by all the members of the party, with the exception of Cecil Harvey during his time as dark knight.
Yang's manikin counterpart is called Yang Manikin.
- Command abilities
|Bravery Attack||BRV, Melee|
|Default 1-hit attack that lowers the enemies' bravery gauge.|
|HP Attack||HP, Melee|
|Default 1-hit attack that lowers the enemies' HP gauge.|
| Melee 2-hits BRV attack and HP attack.|
Deals 10% HP damage to enemies that aren't targeting Yang.
Greatly raises BRV damage for 3 turns with Focus.
|Grants the buffs ATK Up II and MAX BRV Up I for 2 turns to self.|
- Passive abilities
- Artwork and screenshots
- Yang attacking the party when first encountered is a reference to his temporary brainwashed state in Baron in Final Fantasy IV.