Often referred to as "squid," Xzomit normally spawn in groups. The behavior resembles that of a familial unit, with a large Xzomit leading some smaller ones. Supporting this theory is the fact that the smaller Xzomit will link with their leader, but not with any other Xzomit outside the "family unit," either big or small. The large one in these packs can be aspired, but the smaller ones have no MP. Single Xzomit are not as common, and cannot be aspired.
Defeated Xzomit may drop all types of Crystal Clusters, along with Xzomit Organs and Luminian Tissues.
Special Attacks Edit
- Dual Strike: Single target damage and Stun.
- Ink Cloud: AoE Blind.
- Mantle Pierce: Single target damage and Weight.
- Molluscous Mutation: Defense Boost.
- Saline Coat: Magic Defense Boost.
- Siphon Discharge: Cone Attack Water damage and Knockback.