Wyvern may refer to:
- The recurring enemy.
- The recurring species of friendly, flying dragons, also known as wind drakes.
- The Wyverns of Final Fantasy II.
- The summoned pet of the Dragoon from Final Fantasy XI.
- The summon from Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings.
- The ability from Pictlogica Final Fantasy.
- The ability from Final Fantasy Record Keeper.
wyvern is a medieval European mythological winged creature with a dragon's head, reptilian body, two legs (sometimes none), and a barbed tail. They appear in many crests of Europe's ancient families, symbolizing strength. The word wyvern comes from wivere, which means serpent.A