Wyvern may refer to:
- The recurring enemy.
- The recurring species of friendly, flying dragons, also known as Wind Drakes.
- The Wyverns of Final Fantasy II.
- The summoned pet of the Dragoon from Final Fantasy XI.
- The summon from Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings.
- The ability from Pictlogica Final Fantasy.
- The ability from Final Fantasy Record Keeper.
wyvern is a medieval European mythological winged creature with a dragon's head, reptilian body, two legs (sometimes none), and a barbed tail. They appear in many crests of Europe's ancient families, symbolizing strength. The word wyvern comes from wivere, which means serpent. They are based on Pterosaurs, flying reptiles which lived during the time of the dinosaurs.A
|This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link|
referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.