|Cid: Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Wizard (Bravely Second) page!||Please expand this article into a full one. This can be done by ability names in anchors, redirected for abilities. This request can be discussed on the associated discussion page.|
|Relm: I couldn't miss the chance to practice my drawing!||This article is in need of a few pictures. Perhaps you can help by uploading a picture of Magnolia render and Yew as a Wizard.|
Build your own spells with the ancients art of spellcraft.
The Wizard specializes in modifying spells. With their Spirit Magic, they can deal elemental damage of every type to all enemies, and with their innate ability Spellcraft, they can alter spells in various ways. While their magic is highly devastating, using spellcraft will drain BP and MP at a very fast rate.
|Spirit Magic||1||Command||—||Enables the use of spirit magic: Heat, Frost, Lightning, Tornado, Soil, Shining, Shadow, and Spirit.|
Note that these cannot be used without the appropriate scrolls.
|Spellcraft Lv 1||2||Command||—||Enables the use of level 1 spellcraft: Dart and Needle.|
|Damage Dispersion||3||Support||1 slot||Disperse 15% of damage to each ally when hit by a single-target attack and sustain the remaining damage yourself. Does not apply to reflected magic damage or damage caused by poison or freeze.|
|Spellcraft Lv 2||4||Command||—||Enables the use of level 2 spellcraft: Hammer and Mist.|
|Spellcraft||5||Support||2 slots||Gain access to the Spellcraft command.|
|Spellcraft Lv 3||6||Command||—||Enables the use of level 3 spellcraft: Blast and Wall.|
|Absorb M.Damage||7||Support||1 slot||Recover HP equal to 25% of the damage taken from a magic attack. This effect is not triggered by damage from poison or freeze, nor by damage that results in a K.O.|
|Full Charge||8||Support||1 slot||Doubles the potency of offensive magic when MP is at full capacity.|
|Spellcraft Lv 4||9||Command||—||Enables the use of level 4 spellcraft: Rain and Arrow.|
|Ventriloquism||10||Support||3 slots||Spellcraft abilities will also affect any magic cast by allies during the same turn.
*Spell targets will also be affected.
|Spellcraft Lv 5||11||Command||—||Enables the use of level 5 spellcraft: Nova.|
- Dart: Modify a spell so that it is always cast at the beginning of a turn. Certain status-enhancing spells will have their duration extended. [Single-target][Damage: 1.5x][MP: 5]
*This effect only applies when you modify a spell yourself.
- Needle: Modify a spell so that it affect all targets of the same name in a given party. Certain status enhancing spells will have their duration extended.
[Single-target][Damage: 1.5x][MP: 10]
- Hammer: Modify a spell to deal damage as physical rather than magical damage. Certain status-enhancing spells will have their duration extended.
[Single-target][Damage: 2.0x][MP: 10]
- Unlike most magic, spells modified by Hammer seem to be able to utilize weapon bonuses related to monster-family types (such as rods' bonus damage against insects).
- Mist: Modify a spell to make it retrigger at the end of each turn.
Recasting the spell while it is already in effect will reset the turn timer, but effects will not stack.
[All][Damage: 1.0x][Duration: 3t][MP: 30]
- Blast: Modify a spell to make it affect multiple targets.
- Wall: Modify a spell so that it triggers as a counter to enemy physical attacks. Reflected spells will not trigger this effect.
- Rain: Modify a magic spell to make it strike four random targets. Certain status-enhancing spells will have their duration extended.
[Multi-target (random)][Damage: 0.6x]
- Arrow: Modify a spell to target selected enemies. Selecting fewer enemies will incress the spell's potency. Certain status-enhancing spells will have their duration doubled.
- Nova: Modify a spell to have it target all enemies and allies. Spells modified by Nova will damage the target regardless of reflective barriers.
[All combatants][Damage: 2.0x]
Wizard is another name for a Magician.