Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I devoted all my time to the Garden Festival, my passion...
Wimbly Donner, only mentioned once in Final Fantasy VIII, was the organizer of the Garden Festival before Selphie took over. Wimbly's journal is only visible in the beginning of the game, from the Study Panel of the 2F classroom. After reading the journal before going to the Fire Cavern, Wimbly is never again referenced nor heard about.
In the German version, his/her name is Wembly Danner.
Text of Wimbly Donner's JournalEdit
- Thanks for looking at this page.
- But there won't be any updates for a while.
- That's because I, the Garden Festival chair,
- will be leaving Garden.
- I did not strive to be a SeeD, and
- I won't even graduate.
- I devoted all my time to the Garden
- Festival, my passion...
- But in the end, there was no Garden
- Festival. That's 'cause no one
- volunteered to help out.
- But I have only myself to blame.
- I thought I alone could pull it off.
- I'll be starting a new life,
- but I sincerely hope someone will
- take over the Garden Festival committee!
- Good-bye Balamb Garden!
- —Wimbly Donner