Wild Rose may refer to:
- The recurring weapon.
- The rebellion from Final Fantasy II.
- The floor in the Arcane Labyrinth from Final Fantasy II.
- The accessory from Dissidia Final Fantasy.
- The accessory from Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy.
- The Limit Burst from Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
list of Rosa species), or, more especially: Rosa acicularis, "wild rose", a rose species which occurs in Asia, Europe, and North America. Rosa arkansana, "wild prairie rose", a rose species native to a large area of central North America. Rosa canina, "wild rose" or "dog rose", a climbing rose species native to Europe, northwest Africa and western Asia. Rosa virginiana, "Virginia rose", a rose species native to the United States. Rosa woodsii, "wild rose" of the sagebrush steppe in the Great Basin of the United States.Wild rose is the common name of certain flowering shrubs. These includes any wild members of the Genus Rosa (see