The Warrior of Light appears as a legendary (5-stars) Triple Triad card.
|Warrior of Light Card|
|Totaltotal stats of the card||27|
|Obtain||Random from Gold Triad Card.|
A high level armor set based on the Amano artwork of the Warrior is available to the two tank classes, Gladiators/Paladins and Marauders/Warriors. Most of the armor are rewards from the Labyrinth of the Ancients, in the Crystal Tower. The Helm of Light, however, is a part of the collector's edition and is only level 1.
|Helm of Light||Level 1 (Item Level 11)|
Increases EXP earned by 20% when level 10 and below.
Equipped by All Classes
|Physical Defense: 6|
|Magical Defense: 6|
|Repair: Armorer Lv. 1|
Dark Matter: Grade 1
|Armor of Light||Level 50 (Item Level 80)||Armor (Body)|
Equipped by GLA MRD PLD WAR DRK
|Physical Defense: 155|
Critical Hit Rate +21
|Magical Defense: 155|
|Repair: Armorer Lv. 40|
Dark Matter: Grade 5
A Wind-up Warrior of Light Minion, based on the Amano appearance, and Barding of Light, for player's chocobos are the Rank 6 Veteran Rewards (360 days subscription time).
With crystal in hand, the Warrior of Light appeared to the world when it is cloaked in a darkness long foretold of in legend. The Warrior of Light has no memory of a life before his coming to the land and no knowledge of from whence he came. Yet he shall overcome both time and space to pursue Garland and restore the light to the crystals of the world, robbed so long of their power.
The Warrior of Light is one of 13 default playable characters. His outfit is that of his original Yoshitaka Amano art and Knight EX Mode in the Dissidia series.
The Warrior has a good balance in both offense and defense, and his abilities enable him to perform well in both field and battle stages. He is primarily defensive, as his offense is outclassed by other characters that can deal with boss-type enemies. Regardless, he is a recommended character for beginners thanks to his useful Defense abilities.
A brave warrior chosen by the Crystal. He has no memory of the past nor his name, yet his belief in justice and all that is right has earned him the title "Warrior of Light". His cool exterior belies a deep kindness.
Warrior of Light is a default playable character. If the player did not select him in their party of four, he can later be unlocked by collecting Red Shards.
The Warrior has several new abilities to further strengthen his already solid offense and defense, though loses abilities that assisted him in Field Music Sequences. He is outclassed by other characters that are better suited in either stages, but remains a solid choice for beginner friendly players thanks to his defensive forte.
The Warrior is one of 28 default playable characters.
His limit, Oversoul, deals damage to boss-type enemies in direct proportion to Strength.
The Warrior of Light appears as a Legend character in his Yoshitaka Amano design.
- Ability Cards
- Legend Cards
The Warrior of Light appears as a recruitable character, unlocked in Cavern of Earth 1 on Classic in the storyline of the original Final Fantasy as the First Time Reward. He had also appeared in the Challenge Event Relics of Light, where he was obtainable as a Mastery Reward upon completion of the Cavern of Earth 1 battle. He was further available in the Mobius Final Fantasy Collector's Event Doorway to Another Realm along with his "namesake" in Wol.
For as long as you do not lose sight of the light, I will stand at your side. Onward!
Warrior of Light appears as a character and summonable vision. His job is listed as Warrior of Light.
- 4★ - No. 0222: "A great hero sung of in tales from a distant world. One of the warriors of light whose coming was foretold in the prophecies of old. The four warriors of light arrived in the land of Cornelia each bearing a crystal that has lost its light, and with no memories to speak of. In time, they realized that the crystals they held were inextricably linked to the four elements that sustained their world, and set off on a journey to instill them with light anew."
- 5★ - No. 0223: "A great hero sung of in tales from a distant world. A legendary warrior who, with the blessing of the crystals, did battle with the shadows and saved the world. Arriving in the land of Cornelia, they saved Princess Sarah from the clutches of the rogue knight Garland, the first step in a journey which would see them restore light to the crystals. In listening to the tales of the people in the lands they explored, they gradually unearthed the true nature of the darkness that threatened the realm."
- 6★ - No. 0443: "A great hero sung of in tales from a distant world and one of the legendary warriors who, with the blessing of the crystals, did battle with the shadows. Setting off on a quest to restore the Crystals' shine, he and his companions learn of the existence of Chaos, the demon shrouding the world in darkness. The four fiends that eventually spring from Chaos are vanquished by the Warriors of Light, who then confront the perpetrator of all this turmoil by traveling 2,000 years into the past."
- —Entries for different versions of Warrior of Light.
Warrior of Light's stats at his highest levels are as follows (with no passive abilities taken into account), along with the maximum amount of stat points that can be increased through pot-enhancements:
|Breath of Life||25|
|Light is with us!||100|
|Warriors Pride||Activated by Warriors Pride|
He can equip accessories.
- Limit Bursts
- Awakening Materials
Heaven's Ash x13
Sacred Crystal x15
God's Reliquary x8
Holy Crystal x8
|Fairies' Writ x20|
Prismatic Horn x10
Calamity Gem x10
Calamity Writ x5
Divine Crystal x5
|4★||Is it the crystals that guide me here? No matter, my strength shall be yours!||Until the crystals shine bright once more, I shall not abandon my quest!||―|
|5★||A world threatened by the darkness...? Yes, this shall be my new battlefield!||I must grow stronger, that we may at last break free from the bonds of chaos!||I feel new powers awakening... Is this a gift from the dragon king?|
|6★||I have no name or memories. However, I have the will to move forward. Let us cut a path forward.||As long as there's light, I will fight! Whatever obstacles may lie ahead, I'll ne'er stop, until I'm dead!||This light will lead me to greatness! I have the power to crush the dark!|
The Warrior of Light's attire appears as a costume for Wol.
The Warrior of Light appears as a denizen of Grymoire.
When introduced, he appears before the protagonists Lann and Reynn as the Brigade Captain of Cornelia. He informs the two of their plan to stop the enemy invasion in the Watchplains.
When Princess Sarah is about to be attacked by the Giant Goblin, the Captain steps in to save her, but the Goblin retaliates, prompting the twins' light to indirectly awaken the Captain's ability as a Champion. He fells the Goblin, and is dubbed by the Princess as the "Warrior of Light".
Returning to the castle with the Princess, he informs the twins of the "League of S", an anti-federation group rebelling against the Bahumutian army. The Warrior volunteers to contact them in Saronia, but Lann and Reynn go in his place instead, so that the Warrior can continue protecting Princess Sarah and Cornelia.
- Who's Who
- Warrior of Light
- CV: Grant George / Toshihiko Seki
- Age in Grymoire: 20
- Notes: Stalwart soldier / Role model / Brigade captain
- From medium to Champion
- This legendary hero fights for truth, justice, and the Cornelian way.
- When we first met the Warrior of Light, he was just another brigade captain in Cornelia's royal army. However, after being touched by the twins' mysterious light, he awakened as a Champion.
- Where Are the Other Warriors?
- In Grymoire, it was a nameless soldier who awakened as the Warrior of Light.
- But the Warriors of Light take many forms in many worlds. Perhaps you know of a few yourself. And perhaps those other Warriors may set foot in Grymoire one day, if they have not already.
- First Worlds of Origin
- FINAL FANTASY: As one of four heroes
- DISSIDIA -FINAL FANTASY-: As a distinct character
The Warrior of Light appears as an opponent and on Triple Triad cards in the version available via the Final Fantasy Portal App. On Easy he uses no special rules. On Normal he uses the rule Swap. On Hard he uses Same and Swap and the rare five star cards of himself and of Sarah from Mobius Final Fantasy can be won from him, among others. He uses the trade rule One.
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1Edit
The Warrior of Light appears as a minor non-playable character on the world map, named "Slayer".
Warrior Of Light appears as part of the 2018 Final Fantasy collaboration.