|Cid: Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Warrior of Light (Dissidia)/Opera Omnia page!|
|Please expand this article into a full one . This request can be discussed on the associated discussion page. Remove this notice upon completion.|
A Warrior of Light who suddenly appeared in the world during a time of darkness with a crystal in hand. After defeating Garland and rescuing Princess Sarah of Cornelia, he embarks on a long journey to restore light to the crystal and return peace to the world as the prophecies foretold.
The Warrior of Light is a playable character in Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia. Summoned into the conflict by Materia, this honorable and skilled knight is one of the first four heroes to be recruited by Mog.
- Default Costume
- Braveheart (I): 4* weapon relic. The Warrior's signature weapon in the Dissidia games.
- Enhancer (I): 5* weapon relic. It has a golden and silver blade, red hilt and wing-like decorated cross-guard.
- Flame Sword (I): 5* weapon relic. Its design comes from Dissidia Final Fantasy NT and like in that game the blade has a unique orange glow as part of the traditional "Fire" equipment.
- Knight's Armor (I): 4* armor relic. It has gardbraces that can cover the entirety of its wielders shoulders and has been decorated also with a regal look, with red and golden details.
- Crystal Shield (I): 5* armor relic. Its design is based on its sprite from the GBA version of Final Fantasy with its front cover made entirely of crystal.
All of the Warrior's weapons and armo pieces, bar the Lustrous Shield (which appears on his character model, thus, is not obtainable in any way), can be used in the different versions of Final Fantasy, and they are recurring equipment in the series commonly equipped by the Warrior and Knight jobs.
The Warrior's manikin counterpart is named Warrior of Light Manikin.
The Warrior of Light is the first playable character seen. His journey begins after a battle with Garland. When Garland strikes him down, the Warrior falls unconscious and awakens in the meadows of the world created by Materia and Spiritus as a place of recuperation for their exhausted fighters. However, that world is now being undermined by Torsions. The Warrior soon meets Rem Tokimiya and Vivi Ornitier, and Mog. Upon being informed of the threat of the Torsions, the Warrior immediately embarks on the quest to seal them.
- Command abilities
- Passive abilities
- Artwork and Screenshots