- “A cube made of a multi-hued substance.”
- —Description, Final Fantasy.
The Warp Cube (ワープキューブ, Wāpukyūbu?) is a key item from the original Final Fantasy. It is located in the Waterfall Cavern near Onrac, and is given to the party by a robot, which is later revealed to have been built by the Lufenians. The Warp Cube is required to teleport between the Mirage Tower and the Flying Fortress.
- “An ancient teleportation device...useless now.”
- “A portal created by an ancient civilization to teleport adventurers.”
Warp Cube is a trade accessory that grants +4 Luck when equipped, and can only be found in two parts of the Confessions of the Creator.
- In Onrac, an NPC says he saw something flying in the air. It is possible he refers to the robot that gives the Warp Cube.