Final Fantasy XI SpellVoidstorm
|Effect||Changes the weather around target party member to "gloomy."|
|Casting Time||3 Seconds|
|Recast Time||15 Seconds|
|Magic Type||Enhancing Magic|
- Provides the single dark weather effect, not the double dark weather effect. This will stack if the zone currently has gloom, giving effect of double dark weather. This will have no effect during miasma ("double dark").
- Voidstorm triggers the latent effect on items such as Diabolos's Pole, enhancing the effects of Drain and Aspir in gloomy weather.
- Gloomy weather has a chance (33% to 50%) to give dark spells a 10% power boost and a corresponding penalty to light spells and curing magic. If the Anrin Obi is equipped, the weather bonus will always be applied.
- Noctohelix always gains the full effect of this weather.
- If the caster has the merit job trait Stormsurge, then this spell will also increase all of the target's attributes by +1 (to a maximum of +3 with full merits).
- Voidstorm is the only spell classified as white magic that is of the darkness element.