Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Village and Void"|
|Trouble with the audio sample?|
"Village and Void" (壊れた郷, Kowareta Kyō?, lit. Destroyed Hometown) is the main background theme for Oerba in 200 and 400 AF in Final Fantasy XIII-2. It is composed by Naoshi Mizuta with vocals by Joelle. "Village and Void - Aggressive Mix -" (壊れた郷-Aggressive Mix-, Kowareta Kyō -Aggressive Mix-?, lit. Destroyed Hometown -Aggressive Mix-) is n arrangement of the theme that plays when monsters appear on the field in Oerba.
- Just as the light begins to fade to dark
- The moaning wind sings songs to my forebodings
- Am I alone with no one watching on
- If I do fall will no one come to save me
- Oh cursed fate eternally
- Deliver me your doom
- But know true hope is born
- My faith is stronger than your agonies
- Hope survives your pain
- Though Prophecies foretell us of the end
- It doesn't mean that we have to believe them
- Hope's burdens weigh me down oh this is true
- But they bring life that truly does sustain me
- I'll conquer time, defeat it
- I'll change the past, my future
- If any gods are listening
- Answer my prayers
Game appearances Edit
"Village and Void" plays in the ruins of Oerba in 200 and 400 AF. The track's name refers to the abandoned village disappearing into a void due to a time paradox. The theme plays all throughout the town sans the Temporal Rifts that Serah and Noel must solve to banish the paradoxes and restore the remains of the town.