|Cid: Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Victory Pose page!|
|Please expand this article into a full one. This can be done by Remodeling the page to include videos. See talk page. This request can be discussed on the associated discussion page.|
Whenever the player achieves victory in battles, the characters will strike a Victory Pose (also known as Victory Dance). To begin with in the earlier games, these were generic and universal across all characters, but as the series progressed the characters began to gain their own, unique victory poses, with some even changing as the story progresses.
In the NES version of the original Final Fantasy, characters simply use their casting poses alternating with their standing poses. In the cases of non-casters, unique poses were created to fill the blank. In later releases, the victory poses are universal across the jobs. The characters simply raise their arms a few times in time with the Victory Fanfare.
As with many of the early games, Final Fantasy II followed the original's format, with most characters raising their arms a few times, as casting poses were not diversified. Guy, Ricard, and Josef, however, only raise one arm. In addition, the party now runs across the battle field to exit, indicating the enemies were blocking the way. Somewhat humorously, the party will seemingly abandon unconscious or petrified party members as they leave the screen.
In the original NES version, casting poses were once again doubled up with victory poses and made unique for most classes.
- Luneth - Stands with one hand on his hip. When he gains a Level or Job Level he will jump and punch the air.
- Arc - Stands with his right hand over his heart. When he gains a Level or Job Level he will jump into the air and raises both of his arms.
- Refia - Holds her hands in front of her. When she gains a Level or Job Level she will spin.
- Ingus - Leans backwards with his arms crossed. When he gains a Level or Job Level he stands up straight and pumps his fist.
Most characters from Final Fantasy IV repeatedly raise either one or both hands into the air.
- Yang - Puts one leg forward and one palm toward the enemy repeatedly.
- Cid - Squats and smiles repeatedly.
- Fusoya - Puts his arms in a crescent shape repeatedly.
In the Nintendo DS remake, each character is given his or her own unique Victory Pose.
- Cecil Harvey - Cecil has two victory poses depending on whether he is a Paladin or a Dark Knight.
- Kain - Spins his spear around and stands in his iconic pose.
- Rydia - Jumps twice and takes a spin.
- Tellah - Beats his chest twice.
- Edward - Wipes his forehead and dusts off his clothes.
- Rosa - Dusts off her cape, and puts her right hand over her heart.
- Yang - Stretches and takes a bow.
- Palom - Spins once and jumps twice.
- Porom - Spins once.
- Cid - Shakes his stomach six times.
- Edge - Takes a backflip, jumps with one sword in the air and places said sword on his shoulder. It is noticeably similar to Zidane's victory pose in Final Fantasy IX.
- Fusoya - Places his weapon in front of him, puts it aside and crosses his arms.
In the sequel to Final Fantasy IV, all characters repeatedly raise both hands into the air after the battle ends in victory.
All characters repeatedly raise both hands into the air.
All the characters in the party spin around once quickly, then start pumping their fists into the air repeatedly.
Each character has their own victory pose which plays when they are alive at the end of a battle. There are a number of circumstances in which players will not perform their victory pose. In these scenarios the Victory Fanfare will not play. None of Vincent's Limit Break transformations have victory poses, and will continue to use their battle animation after a victory.
The party will not pose after defeating Turks:Reno at the Sector 7 Plate Support tower. Cloud will not pose after defeating Rufus. Barret will not pose after defeating Dyne. The party will not pose after defeating Jenova LIFE. Yuffie will not pose after defeating Godo. The party will not pose after defeating the two Submarine Crew enemies before boarding the Submarine. The party will not pose after defeating enemies on the Coal Train across Mt. Corel. The party will not pose after defeating the Turks in the Sector 8 tunnels beneath Midgar. The party will not pose after defeating the Proud Clod in Midgar.
- Cloud - Cloud pumps his fist twice, spins his sword in one hand, and then places it on his back.
- Barret - Barret continually squats, stands and punches the air with his normal hand.
- Tifa - Tifa stretches her arms and back.
- Aeris - Aeris brushes down her clothes, smoothes back her hair, and then bows with her hand over her heart.
- Red XIII - Red XIII scratches himself behind one ear, then stands up on his hind legs. Like Barret's Victory Pose, Red XIII's is looping.
- Yuffie - Yuffie jumps twice while holding her weapon above her head, then quickly spins around on one leg. Her Victory Pose loops.
- Cait Sith - Cait Sith's oversize moogle doll claps its arms above its head; Cait Sith hops back and forth between claps. His Victory Pose is looping.
- Vincent - Vincent spins his gun a few times before returning it to its holster.
- Cid - Cid appears to take a smoke.
- Sephiroth - Sephiroth swings Masamune in front of him twice, flips it over in his hand, and slides it curve-up against his waist so the hilt rests at his side and the blade faces up at an angle behind him.
If a character is in Frog status at the end of the battle, they hop once, then backflip in a looping victory pose.
Vincent's victory pose is his Final Fantasy VII version with an extra spin. He only performs the pose during certain scenes.
Zack's victory pose differs depending on how much HP and what status he has at the end of the battle:
- If he has 100% or higher HP, he swings his sword above his head several times before attaching it onto his back.
- If he has less than 100% HP, but higher than 25% HP he simply attaches his sword to his back.
- If he has lower than 25% HP remaining, he'll wipe his brow while attaching his sword to his back, all while leaning down in a tired fashion.
- If he has won the battle under the Stop or Stun status, he will immediately break free and stretch aloft midair before sheathing his sword.
- Squall - Squall will slash the air twice, then turn his back on the camera with his Gunblade resting on his shoulder.
- Zell - Zell pumps his fists in the air a few times.
- Quistis - Quistis stretches out her arms with her whip.
- Rinoa - Rinoa jumps up with her hands in the air a few times, then twists backward while flipping her hair.
- Selphie - Selphie jumps up in the air and proceeds to swing her weapon, striking a cutesy pose at the end, shaking a hip.
- Irvine - Irvine twirls his gun a little until he lays it on his shoulders, fixes his hat, and then points.
- Seifer - Seifer swings his Gunblade several times, then holds it with both hands and lowers it in front of his face, identical to how he often poses outside of battle.
- Edea - Edea raises out her arms, then closes her hands together and bows.
- Laguna - Laguna clenches his fists, punches the air and raises his machine gun.
- Kiros - Kiros crosses his arms, with his Katar held in front of his shoulders and bows. This pose is noticeably similar to the Yevon prayer in Final Fantasy X.
- Ward - Ward rotates his harpoon over his head and rests it across his back.
- Zidane - Zidane has two Victory Poses, depending on if he is wielding a dagger or a thief sword.
- If he is using a dagger, he will perform two back flips, then hold his left hand in the air.
- If he is equipped with a thief sword, he will spin the weapon above his head three times, then stand it on the ground to his right.
- Dagger - Dagger has two Victory Poses, depending on if she is wielding a rod or a racket.
- If she is equipped with a rod, she will spin it around a few times before putting it behind her back and crossing her legs while standing.
- If she is equipped with a racket, she will hold it on her right side and look off into the distance.
- Vivi - Vivi will twirl his staff in his right hand, before coming to an attention pose.
- Steiner - Steiner will place his right foot forward and making a scooping motion with his sword, holding it in front of himself.
- Freya - Freya stands straight and rests her spear on her shoulder.
- Quina - Quina dances around happily. Appears to be looping.
- Eiko - Eiko also has two Victory Poses, depending on if she is wielding a flute or a racket.
- If she is equipped with a flute, she will dance happily while playing it.
- If she is equipped with a racket, she will hug it close and jump into the air several times. Somewhat resembling a friendly Yan in battle.
- Amarant - Amarant will sit cross-legged, arms folded, and head bowed.
- Beatrix - Beatrix simply puts her sword away in its scabbard and flips her hair.
- Marcus - Marcus holds his sword up and looks at it.
In some cases, a character may not celebrate after battle, depending on a point in the storyline. Only Zidane, Freya, Quina, and Eiko will pose consistently.
- When Dagger becomes more upset that Queen Brahne is waging wars on other kingdoms in the Mist Continent (after Zorn and Thorn extract her Eidolons), she will not pose until the party arrives at the Black Mage Village.
- Later, when Dagger loses her voice after Alexandria is destroyed, she will again not pose until after the fight with Meltigemini.
- When Vivi is growing more depressed at Queen Brahne's use of black mages during their escape from Alexandria, he will not pose until the party reaches the Black Mage Village.
- When Steiner is inside Alexandria Castle, while Zorn and Thorn are extracting Dagger's Eidolons, he will not pose until he entrusts Zidane and Vivi with Dagger as the three escape the castle.
- From the time he joins the party in Disc 2, up until the events at Ipsen's Castle, Amarant will not pose.
- Tidus has two victory poses, depending on whether he is on land or underwater.
- On land, Tidus throws his sword in the air, catches and swings it in front of him.
- Underwater, Tidus does a somersault and then crosses his arms.
- Wakka has two victory poses, depending on whether he is on land or underwater.
- On land, Wakka thrusts his right hand in the air, pulls it towards his body with his thumb extended towards himself, before throwing his head back and laughing.
- Underwater, Wakka beats his chest twice and raises his arm outwards.
- Lulu bends down and dusts her dress with her hand.
- Yuna gasps as if surprised to win then holds her staff in a horizontal position and takes a bow.
- Kimahri sticks his spear into the ground.
- Auron rests his blade on the ground and adjusts his glasses.
- Rikku has two victory poses, depending on whether she is on land or underwater.
- On land, Rikku puts her right hand on her side and points at where the defeated enemies were with her left hand in a taunting manner then shrugs.
- Underwater, Rikku swings her left arm around three times before thrusting herself up and ending with her hand at her side.
When the party arrives at Zanarkand, no one will victory pose, instead they will keep their battle stance. The party is perhaps unable to celebrate because of the thought of Yuna's impending fate, although they will not pose during return visits, either.
This game has many different victory poses depending on which dressphere is being used by which girl:
- Gun Mage:
- Yuna ecstatically holds her fists to her stomach, then holds out her gun.
- Rikku spins around, pumps her arm, and then crosses her arms.
- Paine flicks her hair and puts her hand on her hip.
- Yuna uses both hands to rest her gun on her shoulders, then pumps her arm.
- Rikku spins around, pumps her arm, and then crosses her arms while resting her gun on her shoulder.
- Paine rests her gun across her shoulders.
- Yuna throws her sword in the air, catches it, and swings it in front of her (identical to Tidus).
- Rikku lifts her sword and rests it on her shoulder.
- Paine flicks her hair.
- Yuna spins and holds her sword in front of her face.
- Rikku uses both hands to push her sword into the ground.
- Paine cuts an X-shape in the air in front of her, then pushes her sword into the ground.
- Dark Knight:
- Yuna puts her sword into the ground, then rests her arms and head on the hilt.
- Rikku holds her sword behind her.
- Paine spins her sword above her head, then puts her sword into the ground.
- Yuna does a somersault and then stands upright, displaying her claws.
- Rikku performs a vertical spin, followed by a spinning handstand, before getting back on her feet and pumping both arms.
- Paine performs a series of kicks and swipes in front of her.
- Yuna dances, ending with a jump and her hand on her hip.
- Rikku performs a dance, ending with her fist lowered to her chest.
- Paine turns around and lifts her arm above her head.
- Black Mage:
- Yuna jumps up in the air.
- Rikku spins around and bends over in order to taunt the enemy.
- Paine holds her rod above her, places it on the ground, and fixes her hat.
- White Mage:
- Yuna hops twice, then jumps whilst holding her hands above her.
- Rikku dances whilst holding her staff against her head.
- Paine turns around and holds her arm off to the side.
- Yuna jumps, slashing the air in front of her in mid-air, places her daggers on her belt when she lands, then puts her hands behind her.
- Rikku punches the air as she staggers forward, before pumping both arms and holding a dagger in front of her.
- Paine places her daggers on her belt, wipes her hands clean, then puts a hand on her hip.
- Yuna gasps and looks down at Kogoro.
- Ghiki climbs down onto Rikku's arm, and she pets him.
- Paine strokes Flurry's neck.
- Lady Luck:
- Yuna holds her cards at each side, before taking a bow.
- Rikku spins, leans back, and slowly raises one arm above her.
- Paine's cards orbit her body, and then her arm, where she catches them at the end.
- Yuna takes her Moogle head off, holds it under her arm, and lifts her Moomba doll with the other.
- Rikku takes off her Cait Sith head, knees it into the air, and it lands on her fist.
- Paine throws her Tonberry head onto the ground, and proceeds to wipe her forehead.
- Special Dresspheres:
- Floral Fallal: Yuna throws her arm to her side. This is the same animation as her physical attack and her spellcasting pose.
- Machina Maw: Rikku jumps off the machina and strokes it on the head.
- Full Throttle: Paine hops, extending her wings, then stands on one knee whilst her wings bend in front of her.
In some cases, the girls may not celebrate their victory, depending on the situation.
- The girls do not perform a victory pose after fighting Bahamut and Shuyin.
- A girl will not perform their victory pose if she is saying a victory quote.
|This section of the article about Final Fantasy X-2 is a stub. You can help Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.|
After defeating a mini-boss or a non-storyline boss, all the party members that are still alive from the fight, including guests, perform their victory poses. They are all in a formation—depending on how many have survived the battle—and the camera pans across each of them on the Congratulations screen.
The pose they perform is either a weaponless pose or specific to the weapon type they are holding, including if they fight barehanded. Each character has two weaponless poses, each performed with a probability of 1/6. There are also special cases where a character will only do their weaponless poses after defeating certain bosses.
- Vaan drinks from a water pouch, or bites on a starfruit.
- Balthier adjusts his shirt and cuffs, or adjusts his hair and places his hands on his belt.
- Fran looks about and clasps her elbows, or adjusts her hair.
- Basch crosses his arms, or adjusts his gloves.
- Ashe fixes her skirt and sweeps her hair, or stretches out her arms to the front and side.
- Penelo dances about similar to one of her Quickenings, or does a cartwheel, or punches the air few times.
- Swords: he throws them to the ground and places his right foot on the pommel.
- Greatswords: he stabs it to the ground and climbs up to squat on its crossguard.
- Katanas: swipes it in the air and places it on his right side.
- Ninja swords: twirls them before placing it back on his belt.
- Spears, rods, staves and poles: throws them to his feet and kicks them up the air before catching it on his back.
- Bows: swings them to his side then places it on his back.
- Guns and crossbows: throws them to the air, shoots them blank to the sky then places it on his back.
- Axes and hammers: twirls and throws them to the air, catching it and placing on his right shoulder.
- Daggers, maces and measures: brandishes them and swings it about.
- Handbombs: draws it out and throws it to the air.
- Swords: takes out his handkerchief and brushes off his shoe with it.
- Greatswords and katanas: draws them out and twirls it before placing it beside him.
- Ninja swords: does an uppercut before placing it on his belt.
- Spears, rods, staves and poles: swings to the front before placing it on his back.
- Bows: shoots out an arrow and twirls it before placing it on his back.
- Guns and crossbows: gives a few looks on the equipment.
- Axes, hammers, maces and measures: brandishes them and swings it about before putting on his shoulder.
- Daggers and handbombs: throws them into the air, switching arms before placing it on his belt.
- Swords: throws the sword to the ground and places her hand on her hip.
- Greatswords and katanas: draws them out and twirls it before placing it on her back.
- Ninja swords: does a few moves before placing it on her side.
- Spears, rods, staves and poles: twirls them a number of ways, then holds them to her side.
- Bows: holds an arrow in her mouth, the bow in her left hand, before swiping her hair to the back.
- Guns and crossbows: brings up to her face, kisses it, then turns facing away from camera, weapons held to her side.
- Axes, hammers, maces, measures and handbombs: bounces them in her right hand, then throws them in the air and catches in left hand, then holds to her side.
- Daggers: twirls the dagger, then throws it in front of her.
- Swords, axes, hammers, maces and measures: swings it on his left before standing with the weapon on right side.
- Greatswords and katanas: makes a great swing on his right, then gently lowers in front of him.
- Ninja swords: swings the sword from left side to right side, before holding it still in his right hand.
- Spears, rods, staves and poles: spins it around before placing it on his right.
- Bows: lifts the bow up over head and stands with it in his right hand.
- Guns and crossbows: makes a shooting gesture to the sky, then holds in both hands.
- Daggers: brandishes the dagger before attaching it to his belt.
- Handbombs: shakes the bomb twice before attaching it to his belt on left side.
- Swords and daggers: swirls in the air and holds it with blade down in front of her.
- Ninja swords: spins in the air at side, then thrusts it behind her back.
- Greatswords and katanas: swirls in the air and puts in front of her with blade down, holding the hilt with both hands.
- Bows: imitates shooting an arrow and fixes her hair with her left hand.
- Guns and crossbows: holds in front of her face, brings it to right shoulder, then down to her left side.
- Spears, rods, staves, and poles: spins from one side to the other, then holds behind her back.
- Axes, hammers, maces, measures and handbombs: swings down from her left side, spins in the air, then rests it on her right shoulder.
- Swords: Stabs sword into ground and stands in front of it. As the camera switches angles, the sword falls down.
- Axes, hammers, maces and measures: attaches weapon to her waist and cups her palms.
- Greatswords and katanas: stretches while holding the weapon in both hands before bringing it to rest at her side in her right hand.
- Ninja swords: throws ninja sword into ground and places foot on top of it.
- Bows: imitates shooting the bow and then runs forward and holds the bow behind her.
- Guns and crossbows: jumps up a few times holding the weapon above her head, then attaches it to her back and holds her hand out.
- Spears, rods, staves and poles: throws weapon into the air, and then catches it and places on her back, similarly to Songstress victory pose from Final Fantasy X-2.
- Vossler stabs his Nightmare broadsword to the ground and places his hand on the pommel.
- Larsa draws his Joyeuse rapier to the front.
- Reddas draws both his Chirijiraden and Ninja Knife and swipes them in the air.
|This section of the article about Final Fantasy XII is a stub. You can help Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.|
When victory is achieved, all characters turn and face the camera, then perform their respective pose. In some missions, victory poses are not used.
- Vaan - throws his sword up in the air and catches it with his right hand.
- Penelo - spins her staff round and smiles.
- Kytes - jumps twice in the air with his staff, and then gives a thumbs up.
- Filo - does a backflip on her board, then winks and gives a thumbs up.
- Llyud - jumps up in the air, spins his lance around, then lands.
- Balthier - cocks his gun, then holds it up in the air.
- Fran - puts down her bow, looks away from the player.
- Ashe - pumps her fist downwards.
- Basch - holds his sword up in the air, with his face close.
- Ba'Gamnan - spins his weapon round, stands it on the ground, laughs heartily.
|This section of the article about Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings is a stub. You can help Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.|
- Lightning - returns her gunblade into its holster and puts her hand on her hip.
- Snow - pumps his fists.
- Sazh - spins his guns, returns them to their holsters, and dusts his hands.
- Hope - folds his boomerang and seems to put it in his back pocket, the model for the boomerang disappears.
- Vanille - throws her rod into the air with a smile, then catches it and folds it into its pouch.
- Fang - twirls her spear and has it line up with her arm going in a downward direction, then puts it back on her back.
- Serah - her weapon reverts into Mog, he pops up into the air, and she catches him in her arms.
- Noel - puts his two swords back together into one and swings it onto his back.
|This section of the article about Final Fantasy XIII-2 is a stub. You can help Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.|
- The Warrior of Light holds his sword up in the air before lowering it to chest height, closing his eyes.
- Firion collects all his weapons and stands with his hands on hip, matching his Amano artwork.
- The Onion Knight jumps about, throws his sword and balances it on the tips of his fingers. In his ninja outfit, he balances one sword on top of the other. In his sage outfit, he balances his staff.
- Cecil has two victory poses, depending on what job he was in when he struck the final blow:
- As a Dark Knight, he lifts his sword/spear off the ground, then he performs a slash, turning his back to the camera. The sword/spear exudes some dark energy.
- As a Paladin, he levitates onto the ground and then twirls his holy sword/spear around his body, mirroring his DS pose.
- Kain - In a pose similar to his victory pose in the DS remake of Final Fantasy IV Kain spins his spear around before stabbing it into the ground and standing with his arms crossed.
- Bartz slashes Warrior of Light's sword in the air, makes it disappear, then places his arms on his side, striking a pose similar to Firion, as well as his Amano artwork.
- Terra floats onto the ground, places her hand on her chest, and stares upward.
- Cloud's victory pose is identical to his Final Fantasy VII pose. He spins his sword above his head and then rests it on his back.
- Tifa's victory pose is also identical to her Final Fantasy VII pose; she stretches her arms and cracks her back.
- Squall's victory pose mirrors his Final Fantasy VIII pose. He slashes the air with his gunblade twice before resting it on his shoulder. The camera moves around him as he stands.
- Laguna's victory pose mirrors his Final Fantasy VIII pose. He punches the air, then raises his machine gun above his head.
- Zidane's victory pose is similar to the one he does while wielding a dagger in Final Fantasy IX: he backflips, and then lifts one of his Mage Mashers above his head. But this time, he connects his two daggers while doing the backflip and splits them to raise his right hand up with the dagger.
- Tidus's victory pose is a combination of his two poses in Final Fantasy X. He does a somersault in the air, then throws his sword in the air, catches it, then slashes in front of him.
- Yuna raises her left hand, and a random Aeon appears in the air next to her.
- Shantotto simply laughs as the camera tilts down to her level.
- Prishe rubs her upper lip with her left hand, and then pumps her right arm. It is noted that her Destroyers do not appear in her victory pose, if she ends the battle with an EX Mode or EX Burst.
- Vaan's victory pose mirrors his Final Fantasy XII pose when equipped with a Greatsword. He plants the sword into the ground, then squats on the crossguard.
- Lightning: She returns her weapon to its holster and places her right arm on her side.
- Garland throws his sword (which is glowing red) up into the air, and then places his hand over his chest, glaring (it seems) at the camera.
- Emperor throws his staff in front of him leaving it to float next to him. He then levitates in the air, appearing to sit with his legs crossed and his hand on his head, as if sitting on a throne.
- Cloud of Darkness comes from floating upside-down and spinning right-side up and ending with her arms open and her head looking up with her eyes closed.
- Golbez floats in mid-air and puts his hand close to his forehead, seems staring at his palm. Somehow, it symbolizes the Final Fantasy IV logo in the Nintendo DS version.
- Exdeath's pose is his throwing his cape behind him and making his sword spin in front of him, ending with one hand on the sword and the other on his side making him resemble his original sprite from Final Fantasy V.
- Gilgamesh thrusts his left arm out and assumes a kabuki-like pose while confetti and applause appear.
- Kefka's pose is him starting to laugh eventually bending backwards. He then pulls a hand face gesture (making a face with his hands to the sides of his face, then bending his fingers repeatedly), then quickly spins and ends up floating in the air on his side with one hand on his head, one hand scratching his butt, and his leg scratching the other leg.
- Sephiroth's pose is based on his original pose, in which he simply stands while he swings his Masamune behind his left hip.
- Ultimecia's victory pose is similar to the pose she does in Final Fantasy VIII after you defeat her first form in the final battle. She crosses her arms then floats in the air slowly before opening her hand and staring upwards.
- Kuja flips his hair onto his back. He poses in front of the camera, keeping one hand parallel with his chest and mockingly looking at the camera.
- Jecht throws his sword into the ground, and then puts his foot on it. He leans down, and puts his arm on his knee.
- Gabranth poses his sword in front of him, then pulls them to his sides and looks upwards, similar to his pose on the Final Fantasy XII game cover.
- Feral Chaos lands on the ground on all fours, quickly spins around to face the other direction, and roars.
Additionally, the game also introduces "defeat poses", when the player loses a battle, and usually involves the player's chosen character staggering and falling to the ground as the camera circles around him or her.
There are generally four types of defeat poses, although two characters have unique defeat poses exclusive to themselves:
- The first defeat pose depicts the character struggling to stand up again, then falling straight down onto his left knee, sometimes dropping his weapon in the process. This is the most common of the four defeat poses, and is shared by most medium-sized male characters, as well as Lightning.
- The second defeat pose depicts the character falling onto his back with his legs in the air, and then sitting up with his head down. This is exclusive to smaller characters such as Onion Knight, Zidane, Tidus, Prishe, and Vaan.
- The third defeat pose is exclusive to Kefka, the Cloud of Darkness, and most female characters (Terra, Ultimecia, Tifa, and Yuna) and depicts the character falling down to her knees more slowly than the male characters, and her head and torso will move slightly up and down once she is bent over, likely to emphasize either shortness of breath or crying, which appears to be looping.
- The fourth defeat pose shows the character immediately falling down onto one knee, dropping his weapon in the process, then raises his hand to his face as if he is staring at it. This is exclusive to large characters, namely Garland, Golbez, Exdeath, and Gabranth.
- Shantotto has a unique defeat pose, exclusive only to her, which depicts her turning into a doll.
- Gilgamesh also has a unique defeat pose, exclusive to him, in which he comically falls to his hands and knees.
After each battle the characters will run to form a line and strike their respective pose.
- Brandt will jump up and down twice while pumping his fist and then stand still while holding his weapon.
- Yunita while move her hand holding her weapon to her heart and then swing it back and forth twice and stand still holding her weapon looking straight ahead.
- Aire will laugh and look forward.
- Jusqua dusts off his clothes and puts a hand through his hair.
- Krinjh will twirl his weapon and sling it over his shoulder.
This Victory Pose returns to the roots of early games, as the main characters simply raise their arms in the air repeatedly.
Though the Victory Poses vary among them, the present leading member of Class Zero usually utters "Mission Complete" in victory.
- In Kingdom Hearts, whenever Sora wins a battle in the Colosseum, he will perform either Squall's, Cloud's or Zell's victory pose. In Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Sora will perform Cloud's victory pose, while Riku will perform Squall's. This changes for Riku in the remake. Also, in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, when winning a game in the Colosseum, Disney Town or on the Command Board, Ventus will perform what seems to be a mix of Zidane's and Cloud's victory pose.
- In Final Fantasy XI, the victory emote allows players to do a simple victory pose (the character raises his or her weapon in the air).