|Final Fantasy XI|
|Notes||Detects by Sound|
Detects Low HP
|List of Vampyr Enemies|
With only a handful of Vampyrs are known to exist, information about these undead is shrouded in mystery. They are demon-like in appearance, but do not exhibit the same attacking traits as The Dark Kindred. Rather, Vampyrs are even more dangerous, with the ability to charm entire parties or doom their prey. In present-day Vana'diel, Vampyrs are located in secluded sections of the Near East, but others were known to work for the Shadow Lord in the past.
- Bloodrake: Single target Drain.
- Decollation: Single target attack.
- Dirty Breath: Conal AoE magical damage. Additional Effect: super Curse. Afflicted targets cannot be cured or restore HP/MP by any means. Lord Ruthven only.
- Eternal Damnation: Cone Attack Gaze Attack Doom.
- Heliovoid: Steals one beneficial status effect from all enemies in range.
- Minax Glare: Gaze attack, inflicts Terror and a powerful Defense Down. Lord Ruthven and Shadowbreath only.
- Nocturnal Servitude: Cone Attack Charm and transforms those affected into Giant Bats.
- Nosferatu's Kiss: AoE HP and TP Drain.
- Wings of Gehenna: AoE damage, Knockback, and Stun.