Valhalla may refer to:
- Memoria from Final Fantasy IX.
In the English version of Final Fantasy IX, Beatrix refers to Memoria as Valhalla in the cinematic after the Alexandrian airship, Red Rose, appears and just before the Invincible goes in.
- A weapon from Final Fantasy XI.
- The location from the Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy universe.
- A weapon from Final Fantasy Tactics.
- A weapon from Final Fantasy Dimensions.
- A world in Final Fantasy Legend II.
In Norse mythology, Valhalla (from Old Norse Valhöll "hall of the slain") is a majestic, enormous hall located in Asgard, ruled over by the god Odin. Chosen by Odin, half of those that die in combat travel to Valhalla upon death, led by valkyries, while the other half go to the goddess Freyja's field Fólkvangr. In Valhalla, the dead join the masses of those who have died in combat known as Einherjar, as well as various legendary Germanic heroes and kings, as they prepare to aid Odin during the events of Ragnarök.
|This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link|
referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.