Valaha is an enemy in the game Final Fantasy X. It is found in the Cavern of the Stolen Fayth. It has high Attack and Magic, and it uses an attack called Flame Ball, which is Fire-based and hits all, but needs a turn to charge. It is also one of the only enemies from which Kimahri can learn the Ronso Rage Fire Breath.
From Final Fantasy X Ultimania Guide (translated from Japanese), and tested in battle.
- Physical attack (67% chance).
- Gore followed by Charge then Flame Ball the next two turns (33% chance).
- Facing Valefor, it will only use the Charge then Flame Ball pattern.
- Facing an other aeon, it will always use physical attacks.
- While subjected to Provoke, it will use Flame Ball.