List of Archives
Okay everyone, this is my talk page. First off;
Since Keep on the Shadowfell can be best described as "massive clusterfuck", especially with the characters we're using, we're starting an adventure Jim's making some time in the future. You can make your own character or have Jim or I (or SCM if he has experience with character creation) do it. But we're actually going to be balanced this time, so you'll want to pick so that we have a character from one of the four main roles:
Of course that's my cue to make SCM do it. But I won't.
Alright, some minor details I can't decide for you:
Anyways, other than that, here's your character sheet:
Ike -General- Level/XP: 1 (0 XP) Race/class: Dragonborn paladin Size: Medium Story details: worships Bahamut, speaks Common and Draconic, Lawful Good, 6'4", 240 lbs -Ability scores- STR 18 (4,4) CON 14 (2,2) DEX 8 (-1,-1) INT 10 (0, 0) WIS 14 (2,2) CHA 15 (2,2) -Combat scores- HP: 29/29 Surges: 12/12 (val: 10) AP: 1/1 Initiative: -1 Speed: 5 -Defense- AC: 17 FORT: 15 REF: 11 WILL: 13 -Skills- Acrobatics: -1 Arcana: 0 Athletics: 4 Bluff: 2 Diplomacy: 2 Dungeoneering: 2 Endurance: 7 (TRN) Heal: 7 (TRN) History: 2 Insight: 7 (TRN) (passive 17) Intimidate: 4 Nature: 2 Perception: 2 (passive 12) Religion: 7 (TRN) Stealth: -1 Streetwise: 2 Thievery: -1 -Features- Dragonborn fury Draconic heritage Dragon breath Channel Divinity Divine Challenge Lay on hands Healing hands -Powers- At-will: divine challenge, holy strike, valiant strike Encounter: dragon breath, divine mettle, divine strength, radiant smite Daily: paladin judgement Utility: lay on hands -Equipment- Weapon: longspear Weapon 2: sling Armor: scale Implement: holy symbol of Bahamut Ammo: 20 bullets Gear: standard adventurer's kit Money: 19 gold -Attacks- Longspear: +6 vs AC, rng 2, 1d10 + 4 Sling: +1 vs AC, rng 10/20, 1d6 - 1 Dragon breath: +6 vs REF, cls blst 3, 1d6 + 2 acid Holy strike: longspear attack; +2 damage if victim marked Valiant strike: longspear attack; +1 hit per enemy adjacent to paladin Radiant smite: longspear attack +1d10 +2 Paladin judgement: longspear attack +2d10, ally within 5 uses healing surge (even if miss). -Reactions- Draconic heritage: +1 to atk rolls while bloodied -Utilities- Divine mettle: ally makes saving throw +2, rng 10 Divine strength: next attack this turn deals +4 damage Divine challenge: enemy is marked (-2 to rolls not targeting challenger) until another target is challenged, and takes 5 radiant damage the first time it ignores the challenge. Paladin is forced to attack or end his turn adjacent to the challengee, or the challenge ends Lay on hands: spend healing surge but gain no HP; adjacent ally gains HP as if it spent healing surge +2. Can only be used 2 times/day, and only if paladin has healing surge left -Story notes- You decide your character's backstory here.Other than that, let me or Jim know if you need something~
Haha, it's not too late to change your gender! And no, you can't summon Bahamut for Megaflare, this Bahamut just sits in Heaven and acts self-righteous rather than making himself useful, lazy tool. Other than story purposes what god you worship only really affects what Channel Divinity spell you can get if you choose to. Bahamut's Channel Divinity spell is called Armor of Bahamut, which prevents an enemy from getting a critical hit.
Sometimes people will call "Iris" "Ike" for short, but k.Also, my character is a pixie, and kind of needs somebody to ride on. Since we're both religious freaks, would you mind?
I read it as something sincere. It was only -after- you explained yourself that I got a little paranoid T______T Anyways, thanks. I still have the first Crash Bandicoot as well, and I still somehow get in the mood to replay it once every couple of years. Sorry this isn't a talk bubble x) Silent Voice (talk) 00:41, April 19, 2013 (UTC)
I actually made a talk a bubble...I just have no idea where to put it T______T the help page confuses me. I'll try posting this message with the talk bubble; if it doesn't show up, I'll find out what went wrong and THEN you can help me x)
Noobs...so self-sufficient these days x)
Looks great! The indents (colons) aren't necessary, we only tend to do that for plain text and signature, but of course you're still learning. :)
- The colons also cause some display glitches when used with the talk bubbles, so you might want to avoid doing that. Just a tip. -- Some Color Mage ~ (Talk) 10:50, April 19, 2013 (UTC)
Oh, ok, got it. Thanks guys =)
TCB Template Edit
- Oh my, derp. I was somewhat confused since another character had one too. Thanks for letting me know, that is very much appreciated. Did you fix it, or do I have to? - 01:12, April 23, 2013 (UTC)
[QUOTE] Welcome to the Final Fantasy wiki. Just a little warning, please do not upload irrelevant image to the wiki. Thanks in advance. - BlitzballArtTidus357 01:28, April 23, 2013 (UTC) [/QUOTE]
I am creating a new page in the category "Fandom"... can i upload images for this page or they will be considered irrelevant anyway?
Hello! Yes, of course. ^^ I had a wikia myself a loooong time ago and I've really completely forgotten how to use the codes and so on. I've already tried to fix it myself, but it's no use, I just don't know how. Well, I don't even know where to answer you, it's all so confusing and if I've never seen a wikia before. ;D Anyway, thanks. ^^ Rosa Farrell 05:47, April 29, 2013 (UTC)
Thank you so much! Rosa Farrell 05:45, June 3, 2013 (UTC)
A subject of utmost importance to the wiki, Final Fantasy, and the Internet itself: Edit
- Fixed your link, Cat. Also, >:D -- Some Color Mage ~ (Talk) 05:48, May 2, 2013 (UTC)
My personal opinion is that it's a terrible franchise (not a terrible game). The original game pretty much accomplished what it set out to do; I still don't like it, but I get why other people would. After that it's just a cash cow of infinite spin-offs that don't add anything new to the story. It's just the same plot, recycled with similar characters who are even less likeable than Sora yet somehow they are all Sora in some strange way. The original plot was already confusing enough but at this point it's just so abstract that it even confuses and contradicts itself.
With that said, I wouldn't care about Kingdom Hearts if it was just KH characters + Disney characters. What bothers me is using, and ruining, popular Final Fantasy characters (such as Cloud and Sephiroth) for the sole reason of getting hype about the game. I mean, let's face it: If you remove the Final Fantasy AND Disney characters, how many of the remaining characters DON'T suck? None. /end rant (Sorry)
But anyways, that's just my personal opinion. Obviously if someone is walking around talking about how much they love KH, I'm not gonna blurt out that it sucks. If anything, I thought that if someone was going to comment my userbox it would be someone who feels the same way I do, which is clearly not the case with you :P 10:50, May 13, 2013 (UTC)
Why am I so small?! Edit
Glad to see your drawing abilities are still that of a 5 year old. And I AM evil Tidus, don't forget my master plan to take over the FFA while Nem is gone! Muwahaha. And why are my legs so short? I have long legs! And I am not round!!!11:35, May 15, 2013 (UTC)
If you're gonna make me Veigar, you could at least draw me to look menacing. Germans Are menacing and i'm not even German. I'm part Chinese! Graaaah! When i'm done with you, i'll send your soul into the hellfire!06:37, May 16, 2013 (UTC)
That's it! Come here, your soul is going in my fireplace! Now! See how menacing I am? I'm Mr Burns menacing!06:54, May 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Awww, look at widdle Juri. Trying to be scary ;) 07:09, May 16, 2013 (UTC)
Trying?! Release the hounds! And for the record, I am miles stronger than a baby. How do you think I steal their candy?10:09, May 16, 2013 (UTC)
*Twitches* you know Tira from Soul Calibur? You know the move when she sticks her head out during gloomy stance and if you hit her she grabs you, pushes you down to the ground and spins her ring blade over your neck like a buzzsaw? Now imagine that, but instead of Tira, its me and instead of Seigfreid, its you! I am evil dammit!23:11, May 17, 2013 (UTC)
Me as Tira? I'm not complaining. She's awesome. You talk pretty big, but my Taki/Natsu can probably run rings around Seigfreid. And if I was Tira...Well...I'd rather not get into it...01:37, May 18, 2013 (UTC)
Imagine it...Imagine it! Anyway, who needs to actually move on the ground when I can jump. I agree with you, Natsu does suck but I love Taki waaaay to much to give her up just like that so Natsu will have to fit the bill. For now. And if worst comes to worse, I do have the dread pirate Cervantes!!!01:44, May 18, 2013 (UTC)
Exactly! I'd play with him simply to troll you. Why you ask? Because I am evil! Besides, Soul Calibur 2 Cervantes will always be the best.01:52, May 18, 2013 (UTC)
SC2 had Inferno as well. Then again, I am being a little biased since SC2 was what got me into the series. Although I did play Soul Blade once. Could I get any moves out with Taki? Nooooooo...Did get some from Seung Mina though.02:23, May 18, 2013 (UTC)
Happy Birthday! Edit
Happy Birthday Tidus! See? I do care about you. Are you gonna do anything special for today?
Yeah, happy birthday and such.
Silly Juri, May 19th is just about to end down here. 11:55, May 19, 2013 (UTC)
Hey don't blame me...Its just started over here.12:00, May 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, I know. I'm just messing with ya.
- So Tidus, you're 15 now right? One more year and you can go for your learner's license
then only use it as ID and not to actually drive, like me. 12:24, May 19, 2013 (UTC)
Ahah, thanks guys! I went to see David Strassman's 15+ puppet show, seeing as I'm 15. And yeah, you guys were late! What are you doing in America, you useless-Nah, thanks a lot <3
15+ puppet show? Is 15 the Aussie legal age for watching porn or something?
- Puppet porn? 00:16, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
lolno, that's still 18
The Australian game rating system only recently got R18+, but the movie ratings are as follows
G - General. Green logo
I think there's actually a wiki page on the system. But the 15+ was only a recommendation anyway, since I was with two adults. :/EDIT: Australian_Classification_Board
I'm starting to question how Cat got porn from Puppet show...And for the record Tidus, i'm a brit. Not American.
I told you Cat was into the kinky stuff.00:25, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
Kinky Catuse...Well...I know what i'm getting him for his birthday...00:27, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
Well, Juri, puppet porn jokes are a sort of a thing in Homestuck. That said, there is no puppet porn actually shown. There is sex, but it's bizarre demon snake sex, so you can't exactly fap to it.EDIT CONFLICT x2 COMBO: I'll pass, Juri.
- You never know until you try, Cat. 00:34, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
Happy birthday, Tidus! (It is finally the nineteenth here!) :)
Dammit Mateus, look what you've hijacked now yeah, you've hijacked Cat
And Juri, if you get me a Matt Damon in a box, I swear to God... -00:31, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
And thanks Blue. ;) -00:35, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
Damn Tidus...I already sent him to you. He's on a plane heading your way now. I pulled some strings. Besides you and I both know that you would appreciate the gift. Mateus has gone from hijacking questions to hijacking Cats! Splendid!00:37, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
- [10:36] <Catuse> Tidus357: Mateus is such a sneaky bugger. Guy's hijacked your talk page to trick me into hijacking it into talking about cherub sex. In front of the whole wiki. :| - 00:39, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
- And I'm not even trying. 00:41, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Ha! As The Joker would say...Now THAT'S funny! 00:43, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
- EDIT CONFLICT: I'm going to hijack your page one day. The first of April... Muahahahahahahahahahahaha
- People will just say "Mateus did it first" and I'll raeg. - 00:45, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Nah, it's all good, thanks! :P - 04:01, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
Happy birthday, Tidus. Sorry I'm late. Normally that wouldn't be an issue, but I currently have an anaconda and an aardvark lodged in my time machine. Don't ask.
Thanks :P -05:02, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
Either my school internet is an asshole, or there's something wrong with the IRC. Either way, I'm not connecting. -23:13, May 27, 2013 (UTC)
- irc.wikia.com is down (again -- good riddance). Try webchat.freenode.net. C A T U S E 23:17, May 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Oh thank God, I thought the school technicians were competent - 23:19, May 27, 2013 (UTC)
FFWiki Facebook Edit
Think nothing of this. Edit
Hi Tidus. How are you? We haven't spoken in a while and in all honesty...I actually kinda miss you :( I got Silent Hill! Its so creepy...23:20, May 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Me? Eh. School sucks. Parents suck. Everything sucks. You? - 23:48, May 30, 2013 (UTC)
Well for me, school is over, parents suck and work is okay at best.00:10, May 31, 2013 (UTC)
Arena and THE BOSSEdit
Totes forgot about your arena affiliate, but I've updated it now. Once the cache refreshes it should show up. Also, why you gotta taunt me with your awesome MGS stuff? You know MGS3 is my favourite game ever. And not only that but I loooooove the Boss. She's the most badass chick in video gaming. And an awesome final boss. She may just be a video game character, but you gotta respect a woman who willingly accepted the Snake Eater mission, knowing full well that it wouldd result in her death and worldwide defamation as a war criminal, in order to prevent all-out nuclear war. Speaking of Metal Gear Solid, I'm super pumped for Ground Zeroes and MGS5: Phantom Pain.09:47, June 1, 2013 (UTC)
WIKIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and videos Edit
In the future, can you use the
RE: Resident Evil 2 Edit
Ooooo you're gonna get RE2? Its my second fave one. The puzzles are fun, not too difficult but brain challenging enough and ammo is scarce. Sometimes you'll have to dodge and weave through a corridor filled with zombies and lickers to stay alive. Same with herbs, they're in short supply too. I don't know if you know this, but if you can get to the police station in the beginning of the game without killing anything (there is a woman who is crawling on the floor on a destroyed bus. You can kill her. She's the only exception.) You unlock Leon and Claire's alt costumes and a another pistol for Claire. I personally don't use because its kinda weak but you might like it. I even did a walkthrough for RE2 but the videos are on my old PC which is dead now so I can't get them >.< So if you ever need help, i'm your guy! Have fun dying!11:45, June 8, 2013 (UTC)
Okay, you got the shotgun? So i'm assuming you killed the three zombies that were having their lunch. You're not dead yet because you're on easy. If you was on normal, you'd be close to death. Since you're on easy, you will find quite a surprise when you find the first item box. Also Leon is stronger than Claire so on easy, a horde of zombies can bite you and you'll be at a CAUTION. Claire however will probably be at a DANGER. If you think Kendo is bad, wait till you do Claire A, he calls her girly and it sounds sooooo....Urgh.12:00, June 8, 2013 (UTC)
Please don't do Kendo's voice. I'll start having a Lisa Garland moment if you do. And no, the game isn't that nice. I think you get three first aid sprays and a sub-machine gun.12:26, June 8, 2013 (UTC)
I noticed that in game. Always just assumed that Snake was so badass, he didn't even need to look down the sights when aiming.08:03, June 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Three of the best games ever. Have you played Peace Walker before? If not, it's important that you complete all the post-game "capture Zadornov" missions. They're boring and there's heaps of them, but if you do them all you get the secret ending. 23:42, June 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Metal Gear Solid 2 is one of the greatest video games ever made. It's equal with MGS3 in my humble opinion. I won't say anything because the twist in this game is monumental so DON'T SPOIL ANYTHING FOR YOURSELF! Go in fresh, enjoy the experience. And put a bullet through Vamp's fucking face. 07:38, June 25, 2013 (UTC)
Tsk tsk. Shouldn't go spoiling stuff for yourself like that. Gameplay advice? Not much to say, really. It plays the same way as MGS1 and MGS3. Y'know, shoot out guard's radios to prevent backup, etc. There are some funny Codec conversations you can get as usual, like calling Colonel or Snake while in the ladies bathroom. All the funny secrets can be found here. If you're used to MGS4/Rising Raiden, then it might be hard to see him as the same character, but frankly I prefer Raiden in MGS2. I think they tried too hard to make him cool in all the other games. 06:38, June 26, 2013 (UTC)
Get the Snake camo. Then we'll talk...06:44, July 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Ever gotten Cold War camo from Volgin? That's a hard one. But the easiest to miss is the Hornet camo from Pain. He's easy enough to stamina-kill, but it took me forever to figure out how to get to the camo itself... 07:57, July 2, 2013 (UTC)
- This one time I was interrogating a dude and Snake decided he'd just slit the guy's throat. It was about that time I started becoming wary of my PS2, for clearly it was developing homicidal tendencies. 07:44, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
Yes, when it was first released. Finished it too.07:14, July 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Haven't played that game in three years. Wish I could help. All I remember is that cougars are just as scary alive as they are undead. And don't get me started on grizzly bears. Ever try killing one with a hunting knife? Not easy, I tell you what. 23:22, July 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Be a man! Grab your knife, run out into the middle of the Tall Trees alone (in the middle of the night if you're especially manly), and knife-fight grizzlies one after the other. Preferably multiple grizzlies at once. You only stop when you're dead or all the bears are dead. Just don't lasso the bears, that... that doesn't work out too good... 23:51, July 17, 2013 (UTC)
Oh, you're talking about Undead Nightmare. I was just talking about knife-fighting bears in the normal game. Yeah, fistfighting zombies is always a bit of fun. Using the blunderbuss is my personal favourite weapon in Undead Nightmare though.23:57, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
- I tried to fistfight the bear my first time round. Needless to say the bear won. 00:09, July 19, 2013 (UTC)
- I wanted to see how many bears I could take down with my bare fists (no pun intended). The answer is none. John Marston died before he could swing his first punch. 00:40, July 19, 2013 (UTC)
Well, I had to change it anyways because my sandbox link was broken, so yeah, figured I might as well remodel it. You can change yours if you want, I kinda like it the way it is (even though it's the same as every FFAnswers sig out there). C A T U S E 23:14, July 17, 2013 (UTC)
- It's set to serif, so it uses whichever serif font you've set your browser's default to (in Firefox 22, you go Edit > Preferences > Content > Fonts & Colors > Advanced to check). C A T U S E 23:43, July 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Comic Sans MS isn't a serif font, you goof :P And you can check your version by going to Help > About Firefox.
- You know, I should probably record my specs somewhere, in case they're ever helpful. But I don't know where I'd put them so I'll just dump them here: I use Firefox 22.0 on Linux Mint Olivia (in MATE) on an Acer Aspire E1-571 "notebook" (yeah right, any computer that can run GameCube games at near-full FPS isn't a notebook). For image editing I use GIMP and text editing I use gedit; for IRC I use ChatZilla and for email, RSS, and Twitter I use Thunderbird. For bot software I currently use pywikipedia, because it's a lot better than Autowikibrowser; it uses whatever interpreter the MATE Terminal comes with, probably CPython. For gaming I use Playonlinux, which actually has a higher framerate than when I had Windows 8 on this computer (then my dad derped and deleted the C:/ partition, no loss there though). For schoolwork I use LibreOffice; I am sixteen years old and -- you know what I'm seriously rambling at this point, so I'll leave it at that <_< C A T U S E 23:56, July 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Because you set your serif font to Comic Sans MS, even though it isn't a serif font. C A T U S E 16:43, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry, for not being on for a year, I had nothing else to do