|*April 30 - December 10, 2012|
- What's now called "Final Fantasy: Airborne Brigade". --Shockstorm (talk) 05:04, December 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, I decided to correct some misspellings on a single userpage. I honestly can't believe you would take the time to write a message about that. Don't message me again if you're just going to waste my time and harass me. --Shockstorm (talk) 06:19, December 20, 2012 (UTC)
Reason for 2 galleries on the EoT Armor page (you'll see this in other pages too) is because they're for each specific section. Keeps from having one GIANT gallery clogging up the page.
Strange...I remember that too. Probably was in the Articles to Move Topic (probably in the archives of that now). I'd suggest looking in there and see if you can find it in there. But yeah, they need split as they're 2 separate abilities. Not sure how we're going to handle anything that's not named those 2, especially if they're Blue Magic...
Requesting additional backup~Edit
Say, would you be willing to work on the Body Armor section for the EoT scrolls for me while I work on the Head Armor? It'll make that go by doubly fast, if anything else @_@;;
- Ok, in a bit. --Shockstorm (talk) 20:45, December 29, 2012 (UTC)
Much obliged. Do try to keep the format like it is on the page (requires some editing, but not too much) to keep it consistent if you can. The way the page is set up is different than how it is on the person's blog page thingie (mostly the annotations being spelt out amongst other things).
Also, about that Dragon Tusk and Whale Tusk, you think they should go to Dragon Whisker/Whale Whisker, respectively? I'm honestly not sure on those...though Dragon Tusk IS a spear, much like Dragon Whisker (has Whale Whisker been a spear ever? I...actually cannot remember right now...).
Well, there's already a link to Dragon Whisker, but I think they're similar enough. As for Whale Whisker, it only seems to have been a rod/pole. --Shockstorm (talk) 20:51, December 29, 2012 (UTC)
Ah...probably should link to that then (I...don't remember what else links there from the weapons page). Also, all that's left is the Body Armor, so that's up to you! After that, that page will finally be done~
Image Hosting PageEdit
If you could help (I'm busy doing other things today so I can't do much on this myself), can you add things from the Unused Image categories to either their appropriate pages or to the Image Hosting Pages of mine? The Artniks stuff, I don't know what we're doing with, so either add those to the appropriate pages and/or Image Hosting Pages both. Same with the LoV stuff. That is, if you can kindly do so. ^^;
Ah, you play MGS? I like your style. Which ones? -03:34, February 6, 2013 (UTC)
The Help:Tags and Disambiguation Pages page says that "(The) Final Fantasy" is to be omitted when tagging pages to the Legend series. Also, I think I started that rename&fix task pretty late at night and forgotten to continue it. Also, I couldn't move as many pages as I wanted to as I don't have the rights to move like 6+ pages in a very short interval of time, so if you were fixing link after me then sorry. I guess I'll continue then.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) 23:03, February 6, 2013 (UTC)
You're most certainly welcome. And about the walkthroughs, it's really nice to see that someone's reading them, so thank you for that. Umm, what do you mean plundering the castle? 東方神起̅̅d̅̅i̅̅v̅̅i̅̅n̅̅e̅̅ΛКТŦ̅̅c̅̅r̅̅o̅̅s̅̅s̅̅ΛHUТΞ 06:49, May 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Ohhh...I was thinking "what doesn't she mind about plundering a castle?" Yep. I censored it because not everyone in this place are Kaicil shippers, and most of the people here are straight. Other than that, - CENSORED You pair Cecil and Kain? :3 Wait, are you male or female? 東方神起̅̅d̅̅i̅̅v̅̅i̅̅n̅̅e̅̅ΛКТŦ̅̅c̅̅r̅̅o̅̅s̅̅s̅̅ΛHUТΞ 07:04, May 13, 2013 (UTC)
Back again? Edit
- Probably for a while :p --Shockstorm (talk) 17:23, May 13, 2013 (UTC)
I wasn't making a big fuss about it, dude. Just explaining my situation. I'm naturally boisterous and cantankerous but still. 東方神起̅̅d̅̅i̅̅v̅̅i̅̅n̅̅e̅̅ΛКТŦ̅̅c̅̅r̅̅o̅̅s̅̅s̅̅ΛHUТΞ 05:48, May 19, 2013 (UTC)