Dissidia Storylines Edit
I've been working on a format for pages for each Storyline in Dissidia, including each individual Destiny Odyssey, and I need feedback from someone who knows the structure of the game. This is the storyline sandbox for how the pages would be organized, and this would be the template for the Battle Pieces fought. As you can see, rather than give each Manikin its own page, the Manikins would be listed under a collapsible table on the storyline pages.
Your comments? Drake Clawfang 06:00, September 8, 2009 (UTC)
- I changed the colors. Feel free to edit either sandbox yourself if you have ideas for changes. Drake Clawfang 23:49, September 8, 2009 (UTC)
- Well if you get any ideas, let me know. In the meantime, I'm gonna take these to the forums, show them to others. Drake Clawfang 23:59, September 8, 2009 (UTC)
Battle Pieces Edit
I'm thinking of retooling the Battle Piece page as a page for dealing with the icons on the board, and creating a Manikin page for the enemies as a concept. Also, I want to make a page that gives all the icons and such that appear on the board. What would you call such a page? Drake Clawfang 17:34, September 17, 2009 (UTC)
- First, wrong page. :p. Second, the Manikin page describes them as a concept, sort of like how Malboro is an overview and individual pages give specific battle information. And the Battle Piece page, no no, I don't mean a list of where they can be found, I mean of a list of the icons that appear on boards. "Battle Piece, Chest, Potion, Summonstone, Chaos Piece", etc. Maybe "Types of Board Pieces"? Drake Clawfang 18:11, September 17, 2009 (UTC)
FFII Weapon ImagesEdit
Since I know you have the software, would you be up to the task of uploading the FFII PSP weapon images (e.x. similar to the images here.)? It would be great if you could, as we would have a nice complete weapons image table on the list (I'm uploading the NES images now). Thanks.
I'm sorry about the IRC earlier, I didn't mean to get that pissed off and start cursing everyone out. It's just, you were being mean to me, and it seemed like you were giving me a hard time just because I wasn't telling you who I was. I was just trying to have a bit of fun, but I took too far. My apologies, no hard feelings. Drake Clawfang 04:27, October 11, 2009 (UTC)
psst psst...(Errm...I know I should be on Wikibreak right now (and on Sardapedia) but, hast thou received the precious item yet?)
What program are you using to get the music samples? just wondering - Ash Crimson 00:24, October 23, 2009 (UTC)
Awesome, I have a copy of that too ... so maybe I can help sometime.. maybe. - Ash Crimson 00:30, October 23, 2009 (UTC)
Why are you putting all those up for deletion? - Ash Crimson 18:54, October 27, 2009 (UTC)
Nevermind.. but most of them are only like 3 seconds longer.. it matters that much? - Ash Crimson 18:56, October 27, 2009 (UTC)
Actually looking at it now.. the times listed on this website are mostly wrong.. Most of them except like 3 are just at 30 seconds... - Ash Crimson 18:59, October 27, 2009 (UTC)
Are you a sockpuppet of henryacornz?--GrammarMan 17:52, November 4, 2009 (UTC)
Tu me gusta el blanco con queso con madre puta.--GrammarMan 18:25, November 5, 2009 (UTC)
I took Spanish A back in my school many years ago. How did I do?--GrammarMan 18:28, November 5, 2009 (UTC)
"Messages must be written on either English, Portuguese or Spanish"--GrammarMan 18:30, November 5, 2009 (UTC)
I didn't see Eternity: Memory of Lightwaves uploaded anywhere.... so can I upload it? .... now I have to ask everytime >,> - Ash Crimson 21:16, November 4, 2009 (UTC)
Some one on the IRC said I could put those there.... you just like deleting shit don't you? - Ash Crimson 01:35, November 18, 2009 (UTC)
Showing how somethings evolved is frowned upon on a wiki? hmmmmm that doesn't sound right at all. - Ash Crimson 01:38, November 18, 2009 (UTC)
Whatever... No one else seemed to mind except you... well cya later... - Ash Crimson 01:51, November 18, 2009 (UTC)
WAIT.... wtf is an Imeem? - Ash Crimson 01:55, November 18, 2009 (UTC)
sorry about that i forget usually at least your nice about it unlike some ppl i know. User jecht68/jecht68
yea i'm really sorry i was trying to set it up like your guys pics and may have messed up (f.y.i. i might need help). also are you guys online 24/7 cause that was a fast reply.(plus did i help out on some of the moves for gilgamesh or did i mess that up to? User: jecht68
When uploading samples in the future, please be sure they are under 80kbps. You use Audacity.. so you have to go to "Edit", "Preferences", and "File Formats"... now while in the "File Formats" tab set the "OGG Export setup" slider all the way down to Zero... Bam... your samples are under 80kbps. I've fixed the ones you've already uploaded. Cya later.
You making music categories for each game? that'd be nifty.
OMG, so you finally got it, I'm so glad! I thought it would take forever and I was worried. Is it in good condition and all? I was worried I could've broken a few pieces...
There seems to be concern if File:Amano Exdeath real.jpg is actually Exdeath. You uploaded the image so you're the one who knows where it comes from. Just FYI. Doreiku Kuroofangu 11:32, December 25, 2009 (UTC)
There is a vandal that keeps removing the tests from his page. Edit
Exactly what I said.FaythOfFenrir 02:42, December 31, 2009 (UTC)
Did you have me banned after you mistook me for NeoBahamut on the IRC last night? If so, I would very much like this ban removed.
For some reason, I am banned from the IRC......
Question, pal Edit
hey man, what ups.
Moonflow Road Edit
Watched a walkthrough vid. My copy of X was burninated a couple of months ago, literally. The track that plays on the road towards the Moonflow's Southbank from Djose Temple is called "Movement in Green" also played aboard the S.S.Liki. This the track you were looking for?
I very much doubt this sprite's copyright has expired. Please provide us with a correct license.
Since you have left black 2 parts of your walkthrough for FF2(#times for a spell casted to level up and the word combinations for ultimate weapons) and I can fill them(not all at the same time),can I fill them?
can u help me? Edit
help how to go to cresent lake plz man
Happy Birthday. Edit
Happy birthday, Henry.
SilverCrono — 19:46, April 27, 2010 (UTC)
"You can take your bar and shove it up your ass! I'm watching TiVo!!"
What dey said. :p
Happy 18th, dear Henry! =)
Hello there. I'm kinda new here so can you help me out? -Therider Rides Alone 10:37, June 15, 2010 (UTC)
Thank you. -Therider Rides Alone 10:44, June 15, 2010 (UTC)
What are the talk bubble things? how do i use them? -Therider Rides Alone
Sazh Katzroy? Edit
What did I do on Sazh Katzroy? I never edited that article? :s Lime Cola 09:19, June 20, 2010 (UTC)
For great justice Edit
- For adding a test template to a userpage under false reasons, and WITHOUT apologizing after the fact. Ze Punisher 15:21, June 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Test removed. Henry simply made a mistake, and the test was removed shortly after. ScatheMote 15:50, June 21, 2010 (UTC)
Elemental Equipment DiscussionEdit
"Hey Xen. Saw you were editing the equipment again. I noticed that the FFX stuff was missing. No Yellow Shield and such. Want me to add it in? A lot of people tell me I'm like an FFX expert."This was brought up to me by TheBlueDragoon, and I'm not sure if we should add those or not, considering that any armor or weapon can typically get those abilities. @_@
FF2 Monster FormationsEdit
Throwing this out there, but what you're doing with the Monster Formations in FF2 is ugly as all hell.
And a personal talk page is the best place to throw out a multi-article alteration discussion.
I actually did try to find some kind of ongoing discussion regarding these changes by looking through the FF2 location talk pages. Only just now found it on an FF1 talk page. No need to bite.
Mistake, not lie ;) Kefuka 19:49, June 25, 2010 (UTC)
So THAT'S what the minor edit check does. Am I just a moron or does this place just not have a very noob friendly FAQ? Thanks though, I shall be more careful!Keltainentoukokuu 16:44, July 14, 2010 (UTC)Keltainentoukokuu
Hi, thought you'd like to know if you use a gameshark on FFII to defeat the Dark Knights at the start of the game, you automatically 'win' the game and are sent back to the title!
Hey, I know the Azores!Edit
Do I get a cookie for knowing that? To prove it: Eu não sabia que falavam tanto lá. By the way, eu estava torcendo para Portugal na Copa do Mundo.Kupohunter 01:25, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
So I hear... Edit
That you're the person to talk to when it comes to emulators. I'm having a problem with Psx1.13 where it says "b0rken: Unhandled excecution. Save a crash dump?" Any help would be much appreciated and in return I could become your undying servant.R8.50Mango 06:10, September 27, 2010 (UTC)
Think I'm Being Too Much? Edit
I mean with the stubbing of stuff and all. All about that on my Userpage in the Daily Rant and all that, but dunno if I'm going TOO overboard with it. Sure, I could put the data in half of these myself, but I'm just trying to get stuff done asap so I can do other things x_x
I'm pretty much referring to what I'm saying in my Daily Rant topic lol. Basically, I've been going through articles and stubbing sections (if you noticed with Vampire (Ability), there were some sections with Sec-stubs on them, which I put there with little notes of what to add). Basically, I'm stubbing sections where if I have to ask a question. Like, for example, in Vampire (Ability) in the FFV section, I had to ask "What's the MP cost of this spell?", therefore I turned it into a stub. Things like MP cost, where to obtain, stuff like that...make more sense now?
True that it can be found on the abilities pages and whatnot, but if we're going to have separate pages for stuff, might as well cover EVERYTHING about it there too, even if it seems redundant, no? Cuz again, if I have to ask questions on something on ANY page, then it's not completely finished on that page, no?
I know. It's just that I'm just trying to get things done quickly (I got other things that I wanna do too aside wikiwork, and besides, gives everyone else here something to do no? lol...)
Need an Outsider's Opinion Edit
There is an ongoing discussion on the Talk:Action Encounter page as to the significance of the difference between Action Encounters and Fixed Encounters. All the arguments can be viewed on the first page, and though the debate has carried on for over a day now, I have noticed a lack of momentum, and thus thought it would be time to introduce a neutral third party to end the debate once and for all.
If you have the time, and no other has done so thus far, can you please review the debate and make a decision, as we both seem incapable of doing so at this point.
Also, in a rather unrelated matter (but I fear it will result in a similar stalemate as it is between and same person and I), could you please clarify if Garnet or Dagger is the appropriate title for Princess Garnet of Final Fantasy IX, in the context of a page such as Garland (Final Fantasy IX Boss).
I've heard a lot about projects...but can i start one and lead it by myself? I have a lot of articles on multiple wikis that I would like to add stuff to, but I need help from a few people (maybe a small team of my own is that possible for me even though i'm not a staff member?) to do that. If it would be possible I would like to just start a group that can undertake projects that we can choose (and maybe even do small tasks for staff members at their request) I would like to know as soon as possible if you are not too busy. --Jacobmirror 14:22, October 27, 2010 (UTC)
Dissidia Bosses Edit
- I personally don't really care. But we don't have manikin pages for some reason. - Henryacores^ 17:36, November 8, 2010 (UTC)
Where is that brought from? It's not the original Underwater/Chaos Temple theme if I remember correctly. 126.96.36.199 23:43, December 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Chaos Shrine#Music. It actually is. Blame Squaresoft. Twice. - Henryacores^ 01:48, December 20, 2010 (UTC)
Your Gallery idea Edit
Stop and take a look at what you are doing. The text for each image is so small that it is unreadable. I know what you are trying to do but this is just making more problems.
Fix the bugs before you implement. Netherith 03:47, December 23, 2010 (UTC)
- You're being extremely unfair. It's also not a bug, nor is the text unreadable, since the galleries only shrink the text size for 25%. This can be obviously noticed if you actually took a small look at the coding. - Henryacores^ 16:16, December 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, but it's 25% of a text-size which is already set to "smaller". 188.8.131.52 16:40, December 23, 2010 (UTC)
- A) Still perfectly readable, B) still not a bug, C) still removable in 2 seconds. - Henryacores^ 16:53, December 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Looking at it in both Monobook and Oasis, and it still looks perfectly legible to me. I don't have a very big screen either, it's about average size, and the text is a good size. It may not look great for someone using a cell phone, but let's face it, if you're using a cell phone you've pretty much lost out on using the wiki effectively at any rate. Jimcloud 16:58, December 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, but it's 25% of a text-size which is already set to "smaller". 184.108.40.206 16:40, December 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Do we need Dissidia artwork in these galleries if they are already presented in the Dissidia counterparts? Netherith 13:40, December 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes. And they're not artwork, they're CG renders. The artwork is shown on the Dissidia section, and yes, they should be there too. See FF Enemy pages. A lot of them have Amano artwork. Now check those enemies' parent pages (if existing). They're there too. - Henryacores^ 17:02, January 6, 2011 (UTC)
Knights of the CrystalsEdit
Thanks for making me play a stupid Mafia Wars clone *clickclickclick*
These games take no skill whatsoever...
SE is losing it.
Just wanted to let ya know, I gave it further thought after I signed off the IRC, and you're right, Genesis has more magical abilities than the standard Mystic Knight, he doesn't really count. Would you object though, to his rapier-ability being mentioned on the Spellblade page? Though maybe that's a stretch too... DoreikuKuroofangu 18:07, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
How do i make that speech bubble like the one at the top of you talk page. <Jecht68, 2/5/11
You were right! Edit
I checked and you were right! Auron does say "magicks"! Sorry for contradicting you! Anyhow, I wonder why they put that "k" there.
Hey Henry. I saw your edit on the Greatsword page. I could be very mistaken, but I'm pretty sure that Bangaa Warriors don't use Greatswords. They use Broadswords. I didn't want to mess with your edit and get blamed as a vandal, so I thought I'd drop the line here. Sorry for bugging randomly, I'm just an editor.
Go To Hell Asshole Edit
- No, maturity and dignity is booting someone just because they tell you to fuck off. But then you've always been the only user here to rival me in terms of ego and being a prick, so I'm not surprised. DoreikuKuroofangu 22:10, March 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Perhaps. - Henryacores^ 22:13, March 12, 2011 (UTC)
- That log has been altered. I typed in a full screen, stopped. You told me to stop, I said fuck you, and you booted me. If you would pluck your head out of your ass for once in your pathetic, miserable little life, it may have seen the screen well enough to notice I had stopped before you told me to. You just felt the need to throw your weight around the way you always do whenever someone types in more than three lines of text at a time. DoreikuKuroofangu 22:16, March 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Drake, stop, calm down, and think about what you're doing. Really. If you still insist you're calm then just think hard about what you're doing. It's unnecessary, and you know it is. There's no reason for this. Jimcloud 22:26, March 12, 2011 (UTC)
- I know exactly what I'm doing. You can link all the pastebins you like, that isn't how it showed up for me, Henry booted me long after I had finished spamming, after I said "fuck you too". I know what I saw, not that anyone gives a shit. He just likes to flaunt his power. DoreikuKuroofangu 22:31, March 12, 2011 (UTC)
watchlist problem Edit
You're the most active admin/mod right now, so I wanted to ask you something. I was going through my watchlist, to clear out some of the links that I didn't use anymore, and I came across, at the bottom, where I had set my account to watch a blog. So, I am setting stuff up for deletion from my watchlist, and I add the blogs and the blog comments I made to the delete list. I press submit, and it gives me a list of everything I just removed. Well, the blog and the BC are on there, but I go agai to the bottom of the list and they still show up in my watchlist, even though it says they've also been deleted from it. I have tried it two other times, but the result is the same. I know that it's not much of an issue, if it is even an issue at all, but I was wondering: ig (idiotically) bringing back the blogs is only way for me to succesfully delete it out of my watchlist?
So I'm wondering (since I noticed this on the White Mage (FFTA2) gallery page), if you were the one adding the "perrow=6" on some galleries. Reason I'm asking is because it stretches the screen out (have to scroll the screen left/right to view gallery) as opposed to just simply being able to see it. Dunno if that'd be a problem for other people, so thought I'd bring that up to ya. Then again, I could be wrong and you might not be the one adding that on some of them @_@