|"I have awaited this - the day you would come..."|
|Welcome to the Final Fantasy Wiki!|
|We hope you will enjoy your stay here and help improve the Wiki -- all your help will be greatly appreciated! First off, why don't you try looking though these links as a guide to get started around here.
um.. Do you know how to create a template for my signature? If you don't then never mind...or you can please tell me who knows how.
XIII enemy images Edit
- Thank you FlamesofRebirth for finishing adding the enemy images with a transparent background. I have been working on them for quite a while now, and I am truly glad to see that it is done now, So thank you Buddy =) MirrorshardSceada 10:35, October 30, 2010 (UTC)
- I'll just pretend I understood that...R8.50Mango 06:35, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
Great edits today. Edit
Very helpful!Keltainentoukokuu 04:23, October 26, 2010 (UTC)Keltainentoukokuu
A penny for the old Guy Edit
- I thought they might add a touch of class which my walkthrough was sorely lacking, for Alas! My dried voice, when I whisper Is quiet and meaningless As wind in dry grass.
- But I think the Anchorman lines took care of that problem. Flames of Rebirth 08:55, November 1, 2010 (UTC)
About your guide on FFXII Edit
Hey. I am in the pharos. In your guide it says that on floor 48 there is a save crystal before Slyt but i couldn't find one. Wonder if there was a typo or confusion or if there is something i have to do to get it to show up. Not sure how replies and such work on here since i am not a member. But if you could take a look at it that would be much appreciated. Thanks! :) Love the guide so far btw.-Dustin
Thanks18.104.22.168 02:36, March 13, 2011 (UTC) Edit
Just wanted to say I enjoyed reading your walkthrough. You are very entertaining without being overtly vulgar. Thanks for all the hard work.
hey really like your walkthrough for FF 13 just a question did u not upgrade until after u beat orphan or did u upgrade at all b4 that
- My goal was to do everything without grinding or messing with equipment. I didn't run from enemies, but I didn't go out of my way to fight extra ones either, I just used the CP that I accumulated through normal gameplay. The only weapon upgrade in the entire walkthrough was maxing out the Hauteclaire in Eden in part 22 to kill the Juggernauts in one stagger. Every other battle was fought with level one weapons, including all missions and superbosses. The sections dealing with beating Long Gui in the fastest possible time were done using an old save file where I had done enough grinding to max out CP and weapons for everyone. The low level strategies on that page were done with no level grinding and level one weapons during my walkthrough save file. FlamesofRebirth12:49, March 24, 2012 (UTC)