|Bursting with ideas for a Final Fantasy fangame?|
Check my FF:EotP's RMN profile!
|Visit Final Fantasy Fandom Wiki and help evolve it!|
|Height||185 cm (6'0")|
|Weapon||Granted Wish (bellguns)|
|Full ATB Skills||Commando: Mortar|
Ravager: Cry in the Night
Sentinel: Mighty Guard
Saboteur: Bad Breath
Synergist: Great Gospel
Medic: White Wind
|Gestalt Mode finisher||Aquatic Cacophony|
Updated on December 5th, 2012: added Episode Six: Lunatic Pandora
A new chapter in Farron sisters' life is about to begin. Will Lightning be able to find a way to free Fang and Vanille from their crystal stasis? Will Serah be reunited with her lost sister? This is a total remake of FINAL FANTASY XIII-2.—This is my attempt of writing a fully-fledged story which would rival with the original FINAL FANTASY XIII-2.
- "The people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them."
- —Yuna, Final Fantasy X
- "There's no question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do."
- —Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII
- "Lightning, help me!"
"Get a hold of yourself! Lightning can't protect you anymore!"
- —Serah and Lebreau, about Lighting during New Bodhum invasion in the PAX 2011 trailer, Final Fantasy XIII-2
- "I saw you! In my dream!"
- —Serah to Noel in E3 2011 trailer, Final Fantasy XIII-2
My first Final Fantasy game was about 2003/2004 and its title was Final Fantasy X-2. After some time, 2008 if I recall correctly, there were two other games, Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy XII. Then in the end of March 2010 I acquired Final Fantasy XIII.
- See also: User:Kaimi/Final Fantasy X HD, User:Kaimi/Final Fantasy XIII-2, and User:Kaimi/Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC -PL-.
- IRC Datalog – for the lulz
- Featured Article (to ease looking for the Featuerd Articles that were featured in the past without need to jump over the FA archive pages)
- Talk bubble: User:Kaimi/Talk
- FFXIII Signature: here
- Second FFXIII Signature: here
- The NavBox: User:Kaimi/NavBox
- talknav: User:Kaimi/talknav
- talkarchive: User:Kaimi/talkarchive
- Sandbox0: User:Kaimi/Sandbox0 (FFX/FFX-2/FFXIII/FFXIII-2 stuff)
- Sandbox: User:Kaimi/Sandbox (Historia Crux)
- SandboxΩ: User:Kaimi/SandboxΩ (for listing possible pages, and FFXIII-3 narration)
- Sandbox§: User:Kaimi/Sandbox§ (for making new articles)
- Lightning Returns allusions: User:Kaimi/LR:FFXIII Allusions
- Lightning Returns ideabox: User:Kaimi/Lightning Returns
- I have created lucky 13,000th article, List of Final Fantasy Dimensions Enemies, on August 31st, 2012. Mr. Anon noticed that and Catuse167 informed me about this particular fact.
- On userspace and talk pages I contribute in British English, while on mainspace I contribute in American English. This is due to avoid edit-warring in the mainspace due to different English spelling between Great Britain and the United States.
- My first ever Final Fantasy game was Final Fantasy X-2 which I completed in about 122 hours.
- My first favourite Final Fantasy is Final Fantasy IX due of how complex the story is, and how great emphasis was put on Garnet showing how from a tender, young girl she matured into strong, collected woman, yet that wouldn't be possible without horrible events she had to suffer. My secound favourite Final Fantasy is Final Fantasy XIII due to its different approach to story and characters, as well as having superb playable females with Vanille on the top. My third favourite Final Fantasy is yet to be decided, but I think I can safely assume that Final Fantasy X would have this honour for now.
- I'm currently struck between having nine favourite characters, but the current list is as follows:
- Mog from XIII-2.
- I find it hard to switch from XIII-2 to XIII, than from X-2 to X.
Until XIII-2 came out, Rosso the Crimson was my favourite villain due to that she actually knew why she wanted to destroy the Planet as opposed to most villains. Caius Ballad changed that by the fact the he wanted to destroy the timeline to save Yeul from her never-ending deaths.Actually, it was Shuyin who had an actual motive, my bad.
- If you're lucky, you can find me on IRC under one of these monikers: Noel_Kreiss, Chocolina, Mogitek (this one's the most common).
- Ratonhnhaké:ton from Assassin's Creed III is the best character EVER. If you disagree, I'll come to your house at night and arrange a date with my hidden blade.
- I found an excellent fandub of Final Fantasy Type-0 available here. However, it's only the opening. (Queen's voice actress reminds me of Jihl Nabaat.)
- I also have a deviantArt account.
- Also, from time to time, I do sprites for Final Fantasy characters for RPG Maker VX/Ace. Related deviantART gallery.
Final Fantasy VII
"-Those Who Fight Remix-"
Final Fantasy XIII
"-FINAL FANTASY XIII ~The Promise~ Remix-"
Found this the other day:
Lightning's fake Kingdom Hearts render http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/354/3/3/lightning_kh_style_by_fabulla-d4jplzb.png
Game Status Rating (out of 6 ☆s) Basic Intel Final Fantasy X-2 (about 122 hours) ☆☆☆☆☆☆ (5.5) Obtained: Around 2005.
Completed: Around 2005.
First ever completed Final Fantasy game; also my longest playtime during a single session completing the storyline possibly with some side content. Final Fantasy X (about 80 hours) ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0) Obtained: Around 2009.
Completed: Around 2009.
Lulu is a great character, but the sequel wasted her potential. Also, the Sphere Grid was a bit too open for me and I prefer certain paths than being able to restructure the character million times. Final Fantasy XII (currently about 70 hours) ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0) Obtained: Around 2009. I'm currently supposed to complete Pharos at Ridorana, but am actually doing some sidequesting (damn you cockatrice in Rabanastre!). Final Fantasy XIII (about 60 hours) ☆☆☆☆☆☆ (6.0) Obtained: End of March, 2010.
Completed: October 31st, 2010.
Just because it doesn't follow very closely Final Fantasy "standard" doesn't mean it's a bad game. Final Fantasy XIII-2 (less than 30 hours) ☆☆☆☆☆ (4.5) Obtained: February 10th, 2012.
Completed: February 12th, 2012.
This game is the one which I bought closest to the release date in my region. I have 148 Fragments; I liked the Paradox Ending of Academia -4XX AF- and the Void Beyond -??? AF- (Serah, Mog, and Noel end up in New Bodhum -700 AF- with Yeul, looking for a way out). I reduced the rating by 1.0 due to game being a bit too easy at the most and having too much content put as DLC. The current free DLC is great, although Square Enix should try harder. And oh! MOG RULEZ!!! Final Fantasy VIII (about 67 hours) ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0) Obtained: September 27th, 2012 (PSN/PS3). This game is great! Rinoa is great, Selphie a bit worse, but Quistis is incredibly "stupid". I can't remember when I laughed so much during gameplay of any game, either, but that applies to the first disc only. And Junction is awesome.
Disc 4. Sidequesting, or something.
Final Fantasy IX (about 47 hours) ☆☆☆☆☆☆ (6.0) Obtained: September 29th, 2012 (PSN/PS3).
Completed: October 12th, 2012.
This is sooo much different comparing to Final Fantasy VIII, but I think it's quite customisable like FFVIII. I really can't stand Steiner: he and Quistis should be a couple. The FMV at Burmecia clearly shows that Kuja is not a man. I fell for Dagger; initially I was reserved towards her, but not anymore.
I love this game sooo much, kupo! ^o^
"A Place to Call Home" with its countless arrangements is kinda killing the game.
Currently playing the game a second time (Zidane is "Locke", Vivi is "Vesper" (named after a black mage from an FF fangame), and Steiner is "Cecil" :P ).
Final Fantasy VII (about 15 hours) ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0) Obtained: April 26th, 2013 (PSN/PS3). The game's not bad, actually though it would be worse, thanks to the large fanboy base. Currently on the Disc 1, mild grinding, and also I'm about to follow the events at Gongaga.
I can't say that Aeris is decent character; I mean, she asks to be the troublemaker.
I actually like how Shinra is incorporated into the story: first there is President Shinra who controls the populace with money, then after his death his son appears and says he wants to control everyone with fear; sounds much like real world conspiracies, secrets, and such.
The person who was responsible for the dolphin minigame in Junon should die: I wasted like 30 minutes at least looking for a decent spot to jump from and there was extreme lack of hints too.
- See also: User:Kaimi/Achievements.
- Game Completion
- Fan- and Hatedoms
My Random StuffEdit
- Main article: User:Kaimi/My Random Stuff
- CP = contributions!
- TP = talk page!
My Random Stuff Final Fantasy Character Archetypes - Limit Breaks per Weapon Type - Final Fantasy Main Series Characters' Limit Breaks - Me in Dissidia - Templates - Polls Final Fantasy X·III - Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster - Make your own Dressphere - Abilities Final Fantasy XIII Analysis - Serah Farron as PC in FFXIII - Yuna and Vanille's connection lists - If I were a l'Cie... Templates Awards - Talk - Vanille FaNCub Membership Card - Vanille-themed signature Projects XIII-2 Battle Quotes: DLC Allies Final Fantasy IX Sequel - Final Fantasy XV (Attires) - Agni's Philosophy (NavBox) - XIII-2 Redo X/X-2 Datalog - XII Datalog Command Synergy Battle Characters XIII: Jihl Nabaat
Agni's Philosophy: Agni
My Fanfiction Final Fantasy XVII Dissidia Character Dissidia 014 Final Fantasy "My" Character Pages Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca - Balthier - Vayne Carudas Solidor - Oerba Dia Vanille - Serah Farron Not-D014 Connected Agni (Agni's Philosophy) - Alyn Shir (Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning)