- Final Fantasy and me
- My favourite game is FFVII.
- I consider FFVII to be a mess of a game with an awful translation, tons of dummied content, and tons of things that appear to have been cut from development.
- I believe FFIX is an almost perfect game.
- FFXIII is my worst game.
- I'm not much a fan of FFVI. I don't like the large cast, nor do I find most of them particularly useful, nor likeable.
- I love FFX's story. I also believe it has one of the best battle systems.
- FFX-2 has a good gameplay, but an over-abundance of minigames, poor story, and too many cringeworthy events.
- I love Crisis Core.
- I also like Dirge of Cerberus. It doesn't do what it sets out to do that badly.
- I feel FFV does the job system best.
- I've never played FFIII.
- I feel FFX did its VAs well (arguably not Wakka) while I loathe the voices of XIII. XII's alright too, but Balthier annoys me- but I'm not sure if I can put it down to his voice or him as a character. Though XII's voices sounds like they were speaking into a tin can.
- In terms of story, I feel VIII is the most distant from other FF games.
- In terms of gameplay, I feel XII is the most distant from other FF games.
- FFII's stat-growth is a nice idea at its base, but a horrible idea in execution and just completely broken.
- The thing I noticed most about FFIV was the fact that characters always left the party (most of the time dying but not really) to not go over five characters. This was laughable.
- I dislike things.