Beneath the land once known as "Lorica" lies a labyrinth laden with all sorts of treasures and personal effects. Unfortunately, what remains of Lorica is now riddled with terrifying creatures, so if you value your life, I recommend you proceed with caution.
Ultima Ground Zero (アルテマ弾投下地, Arutema-dan Tōka Chi?)–also referred to as the Ultima Blast Site–is a labyrinth-like dungeon in Orience's Old Lorica Region in Final Fantasy Type-0 and is only accessible by first passing the Black Tortoise Crevasse. This dungeon is located underneath the former capital of the Lorican Alliance.
In Ultima Ground Zero, all doors leading further into the dungeon are closed until all enemies in the floor are slain. Also, in most of the floors, the door where you came from, remains open, leaving you an escape route if you want to retreat.
- 1st floor: Blast Site
- 2nd floor: Southeast Crater
- 3rd floor: Southeast Cavern
- 4th floor: Trail of Ruin
- 5th floor: Trail of Ruin
- 6th floor: North Crater
- 7th floor: Trail of Ruin
- 8th floor:
- 9th floor: Sanctum Access (this floor is empty, the door to the next floor opens immediately)
- 10th floor: Inner Sanctum
Droprate refers to chest loot.
- X-Potion (8 pieces) - 3rd floor (25%), 5th floor (25%) and 7th floor (25%)
- Megalixir (2 pieces) - 3rd floor (25%) and 7th floor (25%)
- Megalixir (3 pieces) - 5th floor (25%)
- Shock Armor - 3rd floor (25%), 5th floor (25%) and 7th floor (25%)
- U2-Shock Damper - 3rd floor (25%)
- H2-Shock Absorber - 5th floor (25%)
- Soldier Gloves - 7th floor (25%)
- Adamant Shell - 10th floor (50%)
- H5-Shock Absorber - 10th floor (25%)
- Topaz Shield - 10th floor (25%)
Enemy Level: 72