Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ultima may refer to:
- The recurring spell.
- The recurring summon and entity from the Ivalice Alliance.
- The Materia from Final Fantasy VII.
- The materia from Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-.
- The enemy from Final Fantasy XI: Chains of Promathia.
- The Ultima Weapon's battle theme from Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
- Ultima Weapons
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles' Ultamite which creates the Ultimate Sword, Lance, Hammer, and Maul for each of the four respective races.
Ultima is Latin, and in many of today's Latin-based languages, for "The Last", in its feminine sense. However in the Spanish versions of many Final Fantasy games the spell name is "Artema", a closer transliteration of the original Japanese katakana.