Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Toshitaka Matsuda (松田 敏隆, Matsuda Toshitaka?) is an artist employed by Square Enix. He is most noted as the art director on multiple entries in the series, including Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings. He has also designed characters and character outfits for Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII.
Works within the SeriesEdit
|Game Name||Matsuda's Role(s)|
|Final Fantasy IX||Field Map Graphics|
|Final Fantasy X-2||Concept Art Director|
|Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings||Art Director|
|Final Fantasy XIII||Main Art Designer|
|Final Fantasy XIII-2||Main Art Designer|
Character Designer: Mog
|Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII||Main Art Designer|
Character Designer: Bhunivelze
Costume Designer: Lightning
|Mobius Final Fantasy||Art Director|
Outside Final FantasyEdit
- ↑ http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/08/24/ffxiii_2_character_designers/
- ↑ (2012-02-03) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII: The Complete Official Guide Collector's Edition, 345, Piggyback Interactive.Invalid citation format.
- ↑ http://www.siliconera.com/2013/11/19/lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii-costume-based-final-fantasy-vi/
- ↑ http://www.finalfantasy.net/mobile-dlg/mevius-final-fantasy-update/
- ↑ http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2008/1543.html