Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hurl your axe straight ahead for a ranged attack.
Tomahawk (トマホーク, Tomahōku?) is an ability in the Final Fantasy series.
- Expends a throwing tomahawk to inflict a special defense down effect on an enemy.
- Obtained: Warrior Level 75 (Merit Points)
- Recast Time: 3 minutes
- Duration: 30 seconds (+15 seconds for every additional merit)
- "Special Defense Down" means that this ability will lower the target's physical and magical damage resistance, should it have any (Such as Physical Damage -50%).
- Some examples of monsters to use this ability on: Slimes, Elementals, Skeletons.
- If the monster has no damage resistance, Tomahawk will have no effect on it.
- Tomahawk has no effect on beneficial status effects that increase defense such as Protect or Cocoon.
- Consumes one Throwing Tomahawk per use.
- Tomahawk has no effect on Stoneskin.
- Tomahawk generates a considerable amount of enmity on the monster it is used on.
Tomhawk appears in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn as a Marauder ability available after completing the Brutal Strength class quest at level 15. The ability deals ranged damage to a single enemy with a potency of 130 and costs 120 TP to use. Due to it being ranged and that it is able to gain enemy enmity, the ability is often used as a starting move to pull enemies.
tomahawk is a type of axe from North America, traditionally resembling a hatchet with a straight shaft.A