Tiger is a genus of enemies in Final Fantasy XI.
These large feline predators stalk their prey in the forests, wastelands and tundras of Vana'diel. Aggressive hunters that detect and track by sight and scent they prove to be a common hazard for new adventurers on their first trek to Jeuno. In combat, tigers utilize their claws and fangs to rip into prey and opponents alike while at the same time are able to produce a paralyzing roar. Although mostly dark blue/black in color the smilodon members of the tiger family are elaborately colored.
Tigers are also often tamed by many Beastmasters as a valued ally and pet. Its also been observed that Gigas, Goblins, and Orcs have learned to tame tigers to serve as pets in a combat role.
Killing a tiger can be bountiful source of income as their fangs can be synthesized into arrows or necklaces. Their hides, once tanned, are used in a variety of armor applications.
- Byakko - Byakko is a Tiger NM with unique skin color. Only a couple of other NM have this appearance.
- Smilodon - Smilodon are a sub-species of Tiger found during the Crystal War.
- Auspicious Cub
- Auspicious Tiger
- Auspicious Tigress
Special Abilities Edit
- Claw Cyclone: Twofold Cone Attack damage.
- Crossthrash: Cone Attack damage plus Knockback (used by certain Notorious Monsters in Dynamis and Einherjar)
- Disorienting Wail: AoE Amnesia (used by certain Notorious Monsters only)
- Razor Fang: Single target Critical Hit.
- Roar: 10' AoE Paralyze.
- Predatory Glare: Gaze Attack Stun (used by certain Notorious Monsters in Dynamis and Einherjar)
Other appearances Edit
White Tiger is one of the Four Symbols of the Chinese constellations. According to Wu Xing, the Taoist five-elemental system, it represents the metal-element, the direction west, and the autumn season. Thus it is sometimes called the White Tiger of the West. It is known as Bai Hu in Chinese, Byakko in Japanese, Baekho in Korean, and Bạch Hổ in Vietnamese.The