Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Theatrhythm series/Allusions page!
Please expand this article into a full one. The following tasks need to be completed:This request can be discussed on the associated discussion page. Remove this notice upon completion.
- Princess Sarah's large list of support abilities and high luck reference how she aided the Warriors of Light by giving them the Lute, which was needed in order to access the final boss.
- Several locations from the world of Final Fantasy (or World A as its referred to in Dissidia 012), appear in Field Music Sequences for "Main Theme" and "Opening Theme". They are Castle Cornelia, the bridge created for the Warriors of Light, and the Mirage Tower.
- The Chaos Shrine appears for the final encounter with Chaos, with an arranged version of its theme.
- Balamb Garden, D-District Prison, Edea's Orphanage and Fisherman's Horizon appear in the FMS for "Blue Fields" and "Ride On".
- Esthar City is the Battle Music Sequence background for "The Man with the Machine Gun", while "Don't Be Afraid" is used for its Lunar Cry variation. Another reference is during a Dark Note for "Blue Fields" in the original game, the FMS background sky was changed to red, although none of the locations were under its effects.
- Find Your Way shares its background with Mt. Gulg, a reference to the Fire Cavern.
- As in the Dissidia series, Cosmos and Chaos have a similar role as the forces that govern the world.
- Several BMS background designs are taken directly from their respective stages.