|"The Final Battle"|
|Trouble with the audio sample?|
- “The theme song for the battle against FFV's final boss. The ominous intro transforms into the high-tempo beat of a final battle in this famous song.”
- —Theatrhythm Final Fantasy description
"The Final Battle" was released as the seventeenth track of the second disc of the Final Fantasy V: Original Sound Version. Its arrange by TOSE for Final Fantasy V Advance is the seventeenth track of the Final Fantasy Finest Box collection's third disc.
A high-quality arrangement faithful to the original version of "The Final Battle" by Takeharu Ishimoto is included in Dissidia 012 as "The Final Battle -arrange- from FINAL FANTASY V". It is the twentieth track of the original soundtrack's first disc.
|This section of the article about Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call is a stub. You can help Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.|
Arrangement Album appearancesEdit
"The Final Battle" was rearranged by The Black Mages and included in their third studio album Darkness and Starlight as "Neo Exdeath". It is the second track of the album.
Final Fantasy V's "The Final Battle" is the fifth song of the final track of this album, "Battle Medley 2012 (Final Fantasy I – XIV)", arranged by Hiroyuki Nakayama.
- Final Boss Theme
- "Battle Theme 2"
- "Battle to the Death"
- "The Final Battle" (Final Fantasy IV)
- "Dancing Mad"
- "One-Winged Angel"
- "The Extreme"
- "The Final Battle" (Final Fantasy IX)
- "Final Battle" (Final Fantasy X)
- "Their Resting Place
- "Struggle for Freedom"
- "Nascent Requiem"
- "Unseen Abyss"
- "Almighty Bhunivelze"
- "Rise of the White Raven"