An itinerant agent on a mission to suss out Vana'diel's prevailing winds. Lion joined forces with adventurers in a desperate struggle to prevent the return of the Shadow Lord, instigator of the Crystal War. She dreams of traveling the world with her companions should they ever succeed in bringing peace to the realm.
This article or section is a stub in Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.
Spoilers end here.
It is recommended that you clear Ch. 7: Imber Manor before playing.
- Sazh: Huh? Is someone waving at us over there?
- Firion: Maybe she knows one of us? She doesn't look hostile; let's go see.
- ???: What a relief. I didn't think I'd run into any other adventurers in this desolate place.
- Cloud: And you are?
- Lion: I'm Lion. An adventurer, just like yourselves.
- Squall: Lion? That's your name?
- Lion: It sure is. And a pretty good one, if I do say so myself.
- Squall: ...Fair enough. What were you doing out here?
- Lion: I got completely lost while looking for the rest of my party...
- Lion: I've been in a real bind, what with all the groups of monsters wandering around here.
- Galuf: First lost and then surrounded by monsters... That is unfortunate.
- Lion: Hey, would you mind helping me thin them out some?
- Lion: Running into you here had to be fate.
- Firion: Sure thing. We can't ignore someone who needs a hand.
- Cloud: Our agendas match: we were here to fight monsters, anyway.
- Lion: Thanks. You'll be a big help.
- Lion: I'll check things out over there. We'll meet up later.
- Sazh: You got it! Be careful!
- Lion: Ha ha, you too!
(Lion runs off)
Two from Vana'diel:
- Layle: Howdy, Lion. What's the word?
- Lion: Terrific. A lot fewer monsters around, thanks to you guys.
- Steiner: Hear, hear! A horde of beasts is nothing in the face of our combined might!
- Lion: Haha, it must be nice to have such a strong party.
- Lion: That being said, your equipment and armor are all quite different. How did you group up?
- Mog: Kupo! I can answer that for you, kupo!
- Lion: I can't believe it... This isn't Vana'diel?
- King: You said you're looking for your party. Can you describe them?
- Lion: A bunch of adventurers from Norg. I don't suppose that rings any bells.
- King: None for me. Anyone else?
- Shantotto: If in Vana'diel you need a pirate, the caves of Norg is where you'll find it.
- Lion: Huh!? Professor Shantotto! You're here, too!?
- King: You know the doctor?
- Lion: Know her? She's a hero of the Great War, renowned as the most powerful black mage...
- Shantotto: Ohohoho! That's the very least you could know!
- Layle: Pity. You're from the same world, but Shantotto wasn't who you were looking for, eh?
- Layle: I haven't heard anything about a group from Norg either.
- Lion: I see... I guess I can't hope for much when everyone is from a different world...
- Lion: I'm going to search some more. If Professor Shantotto is here, they might be, too...
- Layle: Hold on. You're planning to go solo?
- Lion: I am. I'd hate to impose on you more than I already have.
- Layle: Ugh... Moogle, you okay with that?
- Mog: Not at all, kupo! You should stick with us!
- Layle: There you have it...
- Lion: Really? Are you sure it's no problem?
- Steiner: What problem could there be in adding another just companion to our cause?
- King: Plus, this moogle is able to detect otherworlders. Maybe your friends, too.
- Layle: Agreed, use what you have at your disposal. Now, any more excuses not to join us?
- Lion: ...Haha, I can't turn down an invitation like that. You know, Layle, you're more of a busybody than I thought.
- Layle: Just a whim.
- Lion: I'll take you up on it. Thanks for letting me join your party.
Journey to Freedom:
- Layle: That takes care of the Torsion...
- Lion: This'll keep down the monsters' numbers around here, yeah?
- Bartz: Yup, we can breathe easy for a bit. You sure pack a punch, Lion.
- Penelo: But there are still Torsions the world over.
- Laguna: In other words, we keep wandering until we close every last one.
- Lion: Oh? ...Sounds like we're in for the long haul. Hehe...
- Layle: You don't have to look so happy about it.
- Lion: My dream has always been to travel the world with my friends.
- Lion: Naturally, I wouldn't expect our journey to be easy. Plenty of trouble and pain must be waiting for us...
- Lion: But that makes me want to see it all the more.
- Lion: What kind of spectacular view awaits after overcoming the hardest trials with your companions?
- Layle: Ah, now I get it. You're the posse type. Traveling free from the herd isn't so bad, you know.
- Laguna: No, no, Layle! She said it perfectly! As a fellow aspiring journalist, I know exactly what she means!
- Penelo: Huh? When did Lion say she wanted to be a journalist?
- Layle: Setting journalism aside... Travel has its pleasures. I've done my fair share of wandering.
- Bartz: I love to travel! It's so fun to see all the different scenery!
- Bartz: ...It'd be even better if Boko were here, too. I wonder how he's doing...
- Onion Knight: There's nothing wrong with having fun, but...aren't you looking for your companions, Lion?
- Lion: I am worried about them...but Vana'diel's adventurers are no pushovers.
- Lion: I bet they've found themselves some new friends and are having a grand old time. Just like me.
- Laguna: That's the spirit! You know what they say: the journey with a babe is the reward!
- Onion Knight: ...Do they say that where you're from?
- Lion: When this adventure is done, I hope I can travel around all your worlds, too.
- Lion: You'll come with me then, too, right? Haha, promise?
- Bartz: You bet! Leave it to me! I'll lead the way!
- Onion Knight: Bartz is leading...?
- Penelo: Hehe... The road will be a meandering one.
Spoilers end here.
The Caring Adventurer Pt. 1Edit
The Caring Adventurer Pt. 2Edit
The Caring Adventurer Pt. 3Edit
The Caring Adventurer Pt. 4Edit
The Caring Adventurer Pt. 5Edit
The Caring Adventurer Co-opEdit
- This event was rerun for the 15th anniversary of Final Fantasy XI, making it the first character event to return for a limited time prior to its permanent inclusion as a Lost Chapter.