Oh, shut up and help me remodel the The Binding Coil of Bahamut - Turn 4 page!
I couldn't miss the chance to practice my drawing!
The Binding Coil of Bahamut - Turn 4, located in the Ragnarok Drive Cylinder and known by players as T4, is the penultimate turn of the Binding Coil of Bahamut raid in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
At 1,524 yalms below the surface, employing the Ragnarok's drive cylinder as a makeshift lift, your party proceeds toward the main bridge. Yet you must work for every yalm you gain, for Dalamud's internal defenses will not allow you to pass unmolested.
- Slay all the enemies: 0/1
Drive cylinder Edit
As soon as a player pulls the trigger, enemies begin spawning, either once every 60 seconds or after all the previous enemies were defeated. The waves of enemies are as follows:
- Clockwork Bug x6
- Clockwork Knight x2, Clockwork Soldier x2
- Clockwork Bug x4, Clockwork Dreadnaught
- Clockwork Bug x4, Spinner-Rook x2
- Clockwork Dreadnaught, Clockwork Soldier, Clockwork Knight
- Clockwork Dreadnaught, Clockwork Soldier, Clockwork Knight, Clockwork Bug x2
If Clockwork Bugs are brought to the Clockwork Dreadnaught, the Dreadnaught will consume the Bugs, killing them but becoming stronger itself. It is recommended to use area-of-effect attacks to kill all the robots swiftly.
When all enemies are defeated, the turn ends.
- Clockwork Bug
- Clockwork Dreadnaught
- Clockwork Knight
- Clockwork Soldier
- Allagan Visor of Maiming
- Allagan Cuirass of Aiming
- Allagan Tassets of Striking
- Allagan Rope Belt of Healing
- Allagan Breeches of Casting
- Allagan Sollerets of Striking
- Allagan Choker of Striking
- Allagan Bracelets of Fending
- Allagan Ring of Healing
- Allagan Wootz Nugget
- Allagan Silk
- Allagan Leather
- Allagan Aetherstone - Hand Gear
- Allagan Aetherstone - Foot Gear