|Cid: Oh, shut up and help me remodel the Terra Branford/Opera Omnia page!|
|Please expand this article into a full one. The following tasks need to be completed:This request can be discussed on the associated discussion page. Remove this notice upon completion.|
A young woman born with the gift of magic through her half-Esper blood. Robbed of her emotions, she was put under Imperial general Kefka's control until the Returners rescued and welcomed her into their resistance. Only through her journey does she find out what it means to love.
- Default costume
- Rune Blade (VI): 4★ weapon relic. Its design comes from Dissidia Final Fantasy NT.
- Falchion (VI): 5★ weapon relic. It features a curved jade and golden blade, a winged cross-guard decorated with a pink jewel and a dark green hilt that ends in a golden ornament decorated with another pink jewel.
- Enhancer (VI): Terra's signature weapon in the Dissidia games, based on an artwork of Yoshitaka Amano.
- Organyx (VI): 5★ (EX) weapon relic. It features a light grey metallic blade, a golden royal-looking cross-guard and a golden and black hilt.
- Jeweled Ring (VI): 4★ armor relic. It is made of white gold and is decorated by several golden linings, it also features a light blue jewel embedded at the top of it.
- Mystery Veil (VI): 5★ armor relic. It is made of a light blue cloth and has been embroidered with golden thread and decorated with purple jewels.
All of Terra's swords can be obtained in Final Fantasy VI. The Jeweled Ring and Mystery Veil also appear.
Terra's manikin counterpart is called Terra Manikin.
As in the beginning of Final Fantasy VI, Terra is initially under the control of Kefka Palazzo and set as the pilot of a Magitek Armor unit. She engages Mog's party and is defeated by them, whereupon a magical device falls from her head. Although some in the party, they decide to help her. Terra remains unconscious for part of their journey through the Peaks. When she awakens, she explains that she had fought Kefka Palazzo and was defeated, whereupon he brainwashed her and forced her to fight.
Terra retains most of her memories except those of her time in the new world. She is deeply remorseful over her actions, but Cloud and Bartz assure her that it wasn't her fault. Believing that Kefka wishes to destroy the new world as well as their own, Terra immediately agrees when they ask if she will join them. Though defeated by Kefka when she was alone, she willingly confronts him when the party finds him again.
Although she appears in the same circumstance at the beginning of her own game, Terra is a member of the Returners when she enters the new world, as she knows Shadow and refers to him as a friend when they encounter him in the Lost Palace. She is, however, irritated with him in the Imber Manor when Layle tells her that Edgar is leading the Returners, a fact which Shadow apparently decided she didn't need to know.
As doubts surface about their mission in the world and Mog, Terra tries to reassure the Warrior of Light that they've made their own choices. Although she acknowledges that she doesn't know how far they can believe their moogle guide, she still chooses to trust him in spite of the warning from Edgar that Layle passes along.
- Command abilities
|Bravery Attack||BRV, Magic|
|Default 1-hit attack that lowers the enemies' bravery gauge.|
|HP Attack||HP, Melee|
|Default 1-hit attack that lowers the enemies' HP gauge.|
|Meltdown (Chant)||Self, Buff|
|Self-casted buff that increases BRV (1.5x), has quick action delay and upgrades the HP attack.|
It grants the buffs ATK Up I for 4 turns and Max BRV Up I for 5 turns
|Magic fire element 1-hit HP attack.|
|Meteor (Chant)||Self, Buff|
| Self-casted buff that increases BRV (1.5x), has quick action delay and upgrades the HP attack.|
It grants the buffs ATK Up I for 4 turns and SPD Up I for 5 turns
|Magic 10-hits HP attack.|
|Riot Sword||HP, Magic|
- Passive abilities
- Artwork and screenshots