This template features many red links. I think some abilities can be classified into common pages, e.g.: Kogoro Lv 2 and Flurry Lv 3 are really the same thing just for different dressphere so maybe a common page like "Pet Level" would do, then we have Moogle Curema - redirect to Curema and short info. Such things. My other propositions:
- Kogoro's abilities under "Kogoro's Abilities", same with Ghiki and Flurry.
- Two Dice and Four Dice under "Dice (Ability)".
- Gunner's abilities under "Gunplay".
- Pinwheel to "Pinwheel (Ability)", if so.
- In some cases direct links should be provided in the template.
ONLY COMMANDS SHOULD GO ON THIS PAGEEdit
Just so you know. Skills in skillsets should redirect to its skillset unless it is a recurring skill in a skillset, or appears somewhere else as a command and therefore shares its page with that. 22.214.171.124 14:50, November 30, 2010 (UTC)
- You mean create page called the same as command in FFX-2, e.g. Gunplay, and list all its abilities here with eventual redirects? It's kinda cool idea, but what about command charge speed auto-abilities?—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) 21:25, December 2, 2010 (UTC)