Edit: Wait, there are loads of Walkthrough pages mention in wanted pages, that doesn't help. Meh. ILHI 11:00, 8 November 2008 (UTC)
We need a better way to organize the locations here. I thought perhaps region could work - divide the locations into the Figaro region, Jidoor region, Doma region, Vector region and Thamasa region. But that mostly only works for the World of Balance, in the World of Ruin it isn't as clear. Anyone else have ideas? Doreiku Kuroofangu 13:06, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
- I would say; list them under the region where they first appear (e.i. Jidoor, Doma, ect). Likeacupcake 13:09, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Story visit order. Isn't that what we always use? I don't think there's any reason to divide them. 220.127.116.11 13:10, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Edit conflict
- Well, on the question of "Do any of the locations that exist in both worlds actually change their regions?", the answer is that they move around in absolute terms, but for the most part at least, the regions hold. The desert of Figaro Castle, the Cave of Figaro and South Figaro are all still on one landmass together, for example. However, there certainly are a few complications, and looking at the maps, the potential problem locations are as follows:
- The Veldt, which has become detached from Mobliz and the Serpent Trench
- Thamasa, which has also moved well away from where the Veldt used to be
- Maranda, which has "migrated" from the Vector landmass to the Jidoor landmass
- Nikeah is clearly near Doma in the WoR, but what do we count it as in the WoB?
- There could also be the question of Narshe and Kohlingen, but only if we count them in the Figaro and Jidoor regions respectively. I'd say they would perhaps be better counted as their own regions, since we can do without adding more problem locations to the list. As for splitting them into WoB and WoR, while it's ostensibly a good idea, what are the details? Will we have locations appear twice, would the WoR only list new locations (which will be a bit lopsided), or would we have three subdivisions (locations in both, locations in WoB only and locations in WoR only)? -- Sorceror Nobody 13:30, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
since the FFIX Template has Cid Fabool labeled as a playable character, despite not partaking in battle what so ever, then i feel that Maduin should get the same treatment regarding his FFVI appearance. So i have gone ahead and moved Maduin to the guest characters section of the templae and added the Final Fantasy VI Player Characters and the Guest Characters tags to his page, just like with Cid Fabool's page.
Ixbran (talk) 00:52, March 25, 2013 (UTC)