Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tauri are monsters loosely resembling bulls. The Tauri are somewhat of an amalgamation of other creatures of Vana'diel: Their tails resemble that of a lizard, their horns that of a ram, their wings that of a bat and their claws that of a crab.
Tauri sometimes drop a horn and wing, though neither is particularly demanded by crafters. A more desired item sometimes carried by the Tauri is a Fomor Codex, which is said to contain the tragic history of the Fomors, implying they may have had something to do with that history.
Regular Monsters Edit
Notorious Monsters Edit
- Corrupt Einherjar
- Nightmare Taurus
- Shadowclaw Devastator
Special Attacks Edit
- Apocalyptic Ray: Frontal area of effect Doom. Gaze Attack. Long charge time; very easy to Stun and/or turn your back to avoid it. Used only by Eldertaur.
- Back Swish: Cone Attack damage and Knockback.
- Chthonian Ray: Frontal area of effect Doom. Gaze Attack. Long charge time; very easy to Stun and/or turn your back to avoid it. Used only by Mindertaur.
- Frightful Roar: Area of effect Defense Down.
- Lethal Triclip : Area of effect 3-hit attack and Max HP Down. Only used by certain notorious monsters.
- Mortal Ray: Single target Gaze Attack doom.
- Mow: Area damage and Poison.
- Triclip: Single target damage and Dexterity down.
- Unblest Armor: Shell effect.
Taurus is one of the constellations of the zodiac, and its also a zodiac sign used in astrology.