Ultima, The High Seraph and the fallen angel (Discussion) Edit
I believe is one of the greatest Espers/summonings Final Fantasy XII could have ever had. I have been thinking about doing an honor or acknowledgement at her. She's the COOLEST summoning. I wish there was a longest-understandable story about her and her creation. Zunedoz
"An angel imprisoned in a great crystal, where the gods could watch her..."
I have a question: Is the Great Crystal, a path that leads to the Occurria, the gods?
- Well, the way I see it: the Great Crystal houses a Waystone that teleports the party to the Occuria, so, yes, it is.
- About Ultima, you may have missed that she was an esper created by the occuria, but being vainglorious she rallied the other espers to fight against the occuria in a thousand year war. shemhazai whispered to her the occuria's weakness, hashmal sacrificed his body to fight with her in the war, but all the espers finally lost, and ultima was sealed in the crystal, close to the watchful occurian eye. if you summon her, you can hear her whisper something, it sounded like "yadayadaivalice" or something. very curious. she's a beautiful esper, i give you that - Bluerダヨ 15:48, 18 April 2007 (UTC)
The Great Cystal's Beauty of Mystery and Confusion (Discussion) Edit
Zune here, again :) Thanks for clearing my doubts, Bluer. I must re-state that Squareenix has done a wonderful job when doing the level of the Great Crystal. Yes, when you are in the Great Crystal, there are no maps or something like it, but the only crystal by itself. That's good I must say, because that's what's the Great Crystal is about.... The player must discover its paths and secrets..... It's an ancient place... Not even the Nu mou have even arrived to the Ancient Giruvegan, they have heard of it, but never seen it, I think.
You might as well add that to the "Great Crystal" wiki definition... Great Crystal is a mysterious relic made of the god whose paths must be revealed by the player... or something like that.
I wished there were more side-quests and hunts in Giruvegan and The Great Crystal... :)
To finish I leave you with one more question: If the gods feared Zodiark's growth of becoming powerful than its creators, why they didn't seal it in the Great Crystal jsut like they did with Ultima? Zunedoz
- Who knows, maybe the Henne mines were a better place for sealing it away, before the humes came along and tampered with it.
- The Great Crystal already has an article, you can search for it if you like. And trust me, the Great Crystal has several hunts and hidden items in it, and the Omega battle.
- And yes, the Esper story is a great one. I look forward to seeing how they went from Espers to Lucavi, if it's ever explained. Diablocon 14:25, 20 April 2007 (UTC)
Thanks again for commenting.... there was another thing that made my mind think about. As we all know, when we enter the Great Crystal, there are many gates... right? They are called for example: Gate Virgo II, Gate Sagittarius I, etc. If we know that the Espers represent a zodiac, (i.e. Ultima represents Virgo and is after the Virgo gate) shouldn't ALL the Espers be imprisoned in the Great Crystal.
At least that's my opinion about it.
- That was mainly just for show I think. Plus, it wouldn't be very smart to seal 12 rebels together. Diablocon 14:37, 20 April 2007 (UTC)
I've just remebered, I typed her battle strategy, should I type how to find her?
Done, but I still need to specify the time limits, anyone who knows it please add it in the "time counting" bracket. I'd never pay attention how long it is, sorry.