Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Do NOT ask me why the gallery is not cooperating. I won't have an answer. If you know how to fix it, I will accept you as my new personal lord and saviour. Crazyswordsman 01:25, 25 June 2006 (UTC)
Merge with Tonberry (Summon) Edit
- We don't make two parents for enemies derived from summons, why should we for summons derived from enemies? Do it! :D 184.108.40.206 01:24, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, you wrote that nearly a month ago. Whatever, my point still stands. 220.127.116.11 01:31, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
Meteor Master Edit
Anyone else object to Meteor Master being put here? Yes, there are similarities in physical appearance, but it doesn't attack like a Tonberry and it isn't named Tonberry. It was really just a wiki editor's opinion that got it on the Tonberry page anyway. Baknamys are similar to Goblins; in fact, there isn't really any difference in the case of Baknamys vs. Goblins besides the name, but they have separate pages. That considered, I think Meteor Master should get its own page.--18.104.22.168 19:31, June 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, they don't really look alike.C A T U S E 21:06, June 23, 2012 (UTC)
- It could get its own page. But there are quite clear similarities, so the Meteor Master would be included on this parent anyway.
- And I would also argue there isn't really much to say about the Meteor Master since it appears in only one scene of an anime. So it's probably best covered here. JBed 21:17, June 23, 2012 (UTC)
Is it really needed to mention they're sometimes Tonberries? It's just a plural.22.214.171.124 19:19, August 2, 2015 (UTC)
- Tonberries (Final Fantasy VI) (and yes, due to how the game works, each singular one is named "Tonberries") -- Some Color Mage ~ (Talk) 22:39, August 2, 2015 (UTC)
- Since these pages cover appearances of this knife-wielding creature as a whole, I would take more of a lore approach to names. So no need to mention plurals (unless it's as "(plural: tonberries)"). In the context of VI there is an enemy called a "Tonberry" and another called "Tonberries", but in the context of the series, these creatures have been called "Tonberry", "Pug", and "Dinglberry". JBed (talk) 00:59, August 3, 2015 (UTC)