Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Would the "Megaflare Timer" count here as well? In some games where Bahamut appears as the enemy, a timer of 5 turns (I think they're turns) appears and it indicated when Bahamut will use its Megaflare attack.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) 06:42, October 4, 2012 (UTC)
- This article was made with field timers in mind. I suppose battles could be included, however Bahamut's isn't really a timer, just a countdown. The Doom status is often a timer (I think) as it counts down continuously regardless of player's turns. However with Mega Flare I believe on most occasions he just does the next count on his turn.
- I'm thinking of a Countdown article for those kind of non-timer-related-things-that-are-still-counting-down. It could include Mega Flare, Doom, Gradual-petrify. Maybe?Oh, we already have one of those. 188.8.131.52 16:51, October 4, 2012 (UTC)
In FFVIII when you are caught during input phases on the train during kidnaping of Deling one can actually earn bonus time lenghtening the time needed to input the codes. In FFIX I had 6-minute limit, but I think it applies to the PAL version.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) 23:18, October 20, 2012 (UTC)