Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
What would happen if one of these turned into a Cie'th Stone? What would it do? Because a Sacrifice doesn't have a focus what would it do when a l'Cie passes by? Normal Cie'th Stones call out to l'Cie to complete their focus, and that is hinted at being the only way for their souls to be put at rest, but again, Sacrifice don't have focus. That sounds like an even worse fate. --Evnyofdeath 18:58, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, suppose they would still call out to a l'Cie, but don't give them a mission.Keltainentoukokuu 19:08, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
Scarletite isn't that rare a drop I get it everytime I fight these guys and without equipping the collector catalog.
- What about Perfumes? You think that's the rare drop?Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 17:03, July 21, 2014 (UTC)
Perfumes seem to be harder to get than scarletite.