Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
No of Magic Stones by Level Edit
Does anyone know, or know where to look up, how many magic stones a character should have at a given level? Of course it’s obvious that the different people have a different number at a given level (I played most of FFIX with all the team on the same level, and couldn’t miss it xD), but does anything affect the number of stones that are added on a level up, or is it always one, or does it depend on something else (or is it purely random)? Haven’t found anything anywhere on the topic … cheers^^ 126.96.36.199 22:56, August 9, 2011 (UTC)
- I googled it and added what I could find onto the page.Keltainentoukokuu 23:37, August 9, 2011 (UTC)
Eikos maximum Edit
Last statement of the article says that number of magic stones transfers from Marcus to Eiko. Along with other stats, except level, doesn't it? So is it possible to reach more than 120 magic stones for Eiko? --188.8.131.52 18:05, April 6, 2014 (UTC)
- That would be interesting to know, but tough to test.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 18:12, April 6, 2014 (UTC)
Fact check / cleanup needed Edit
Currently, the article says that every character always has the same number of magic stones at level 99, but it also says that different characters have different numbers of maximum magic stones, and that gaining levels before characters join the party will cause them to miss out on magic stones. Can someone familiar with FFIX's stat growth mechanics rewrite the section for clarity? -- Gordon Ecker (talk) 09:28, May 9, 2014 (UTC)