Shouldn't this have all the stats/elemental affinities? Hexed 09:08, 22 May 2007 (UTC)
- I would like to add the stats for these, anyone knows which template I should use? --Diorelli 15:29, 8 June 2007 (UTC)
- Good question! We should have the basic Attack Power, Defense, Magick Resist, Evade, Magick Evade, Strength, Magick Power, Vitality, Speed, HP, MP right ? Renmiri 19:06, 8 June 2007 (UTC)
Quick question before I expand this pageEdit
Is there anything specific I need to keep on this page? Because as of now, I'm just gonna wipe this page and add what I have in my sandbox project.
Go ahead and wipe it out. I added the stuff it's in there so we would have something at least but it can be greatly improved
Quick Thing on Bone HelmEdit
Just a quick note, I've found a Bone Helm, as well as a set of Bone Mail, in the Salikawood in FFXII. Has anyone else? If they have, they might want to add it to the article? I figure if it's just me it's probably not worth it. 126.96.36.199 22:51, October 29, 2009 (UTC)
- That's probably better as material on the Salikawood, since the respawning Treasure Coffers seem to have randomly generated contents out of a list of possibilities. You're not going to find a full set of armor or a high-end weapon very often, but you do still find such things. I found a full set of Gold Armor (Armor and Helmet) in the Paramina Rift or somewhere around there, twice. I've also found an Icebrand and a Demonsbane in random Treasure Coffers. Although, come to think of it, maybe we should get a list of the possible treasures in each area one of these days... The.DreadnoughT 02:21, October 30, 2009 (UTC)
Would it be alright if I converted the individual stat columns into one singular? There are too many columns making it hard to easily read the stats and forces the reader to scroll up and down all the time. Also, are the same armour licences in FFXII:IZJS? I will be also adding some FFXII:IZJS info here for easier reference.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 10:47, October 12, 2014 (UTC)
- I think it is a good idea to make them a single column. Maybe Zodiac Job System should have its own armor etc lists because where you get them, how much they cost in the shop, and what classes can use them are different.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 15:48, October 12, 2014 (UTC)
- This should look like List of Final Fantasy XII weapons.
- Also you know a ay to stop user's from scrolling up to see the column headers. JBed (talk) 18:38, October 12, 2014 (UTC)
- I will format the tables to look like the ones on the weapons article, giving them more detail (at least for the basic FFXII version as I don't know how much armor availability and obtaining differs from IZJS version). Also what does "Also you know a ay to stop user's from scrolling up to see the column headers." means, JBed? You mean that code thing used on List of Final Fantasy IX enemy types?—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 10:57, October 13, 2014 (UTC)
This page says the Zodiac Escutcheon costs 0 (and thus sells for 0). Is this true? So it does sell, but if it is sold you get 0 gil? Another online guide just gives two dashes, implying to me more that it can't sell. A second online guide for the IZJS version says it sells for 20000 gil. Is that only in IZJS but it sells for 0 in the original versions?
Define range Edit
The description for shield state that Hunter can use "low and midle level shield" but what is a low and midle level shield? the game use licenses not rank or level, that description could be update to reflect the shield licenses that Hunter could use like "Hunter can use only shield up to license 5" or something likt that OR split the shield into low midle and high level. --188.8.131.52 04:03, July 21, 2015 (UTC)
Typo in tables? Edit
Defense and Magick Defense Edit
Those two arent listen for any piecce of armor, instead we get llisted "Evade" and "Mag. Evade." but most of these armosr not bring evades bonuss and I'm sure that most armors give def and mag def bonunses but these arent listen and also I dubd you can get an Eva of 130 with 0 def, this is apling in bot the normal and isjz lists. Someone can chech if we didi a typo and the stats for armors, helmets and so on are really fro evan adn mag. eva. or are for def and mag. def.