I just did a ton of work on the tables on this page, but I don't really know how to do tables very well. I just kind of used what was already there as a template and went on from there. If anything is really messed up, can someone who knows what they're doing fix it? Mymindislost 23:41, 4 April 2007 (UTC)
- You did great! I fixed only one table, the 2 handed rods table. The reason the 2 last columns were so squished is that the first 5 columns already added 100%. They all look cool and complete now Renmiri 20:21, 4 May 2007 (UTC)
- Oh, good! Someone fixed it! I thought it was probably something like that, but, like I said, I don't know anything about tables. Guess I'll have to read up on the now-existent markup page about tables. Thanks again! :D Mymindislost 20:28, 4 May 2007 (UTC)
Shouldn't this page have stats for the weapons and that? Hexed 22:06, 2 May 2007 (UTC)
- Great idea. Are you volunteering to do so ? Renmiri 20:21, 4 May 2007 (UTC)
You know... Edit
This should be giving each weapon's Battle Power and other stat boosts and elemental/status properties. Why doesn't it?
Is there a way to have the borders appear when there is no text in the cell? Or does it just look like that for me?
CSM: Read the above discussion, that question has already been asked
Smeg: They do not appear in IE if there isn't some kind of visible input in the cell, e.g. a break or a letter/symbol, but they (the cells) are there. You could basically just write something and make the font color white in order to hide it. Just make the text "for IE" or something.
Meh. Someone'll get to it eventually. And besides, it gives other people a chance to make something of themselves so they can earn the right to rollback vandals (speaking of which, Smeg is overdue for the promotion).
I'll try and get to it but i think it might need to be set up by weapon type, it'll make it a lot easier to add in the stats.
Thats better, thanks Hecko. I'll go and do the dressphere tables now. And thank you too CSM :)
I'm in the process of doing a try of it on a subpage of my userpage.
I just spent a long-ass time on these tables and tips and stuff. Only thing is, this page is huge now. Anyway, is this the kind of thing you guys meant? How does it look? Thoughts?
It looks good. I still think FFXII is getting unfairly much attention though, it's not even that good a game.
Perhaps. It's just one of the only games I can actually help out with. Personally, I love that game, but I see where you're coming from.Shall I hold off on the FFXII Armor page, then? ;)
No you shouldn't, it just mean we old timers have to get of our arses and improve the older games pages ;) Great Job MMIL!
Could anybody that knows tell me something? When you are selling the stones and such in order to unlock the good weapon in the bazaar, do you need to sell those items at once or is it just overall? Please respond to my talk page to answer. it would help out a lot.--User_talk:JamesTFord1987 04:18, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
- You must sell the exact quantity of each item at once, but you can sell other items later as in: I have 4 Magicite and 5 Crystals, for an item that needs 4 crystals and 3 magicite. I must sell 4 crystals at a time and 3 magicite at a time as well. If I sell less, I'll have to have a stock of 4 crystals and 3 magicite again as the variable acts on the condition you sold X itens on X time and will not sum how many items you have sold. - Henryacores^ 04:27, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
So, I just bought a collector's edition FFXII game guide that comes with an art book. Said art book contains large pictures of each weapon (and shields, but that's a different page). I was wondering if there was an interest in adding these to this page. I was thinking there could be an added field in the tables with a tiny pic that people could click on and see the whole thing on its image page. But would that be too roundabout, as opposed to not having to click away from the page? I would think the page would get too cluttered any other way. Suggestions?Just trying to gauge if I should bother scanning and breaking up the pictures.
I've seen that book at my local Barnes & Nobles, I considered buying it to upload all those weapon images, but then I looked at the price tag. You wish I loved you that much! >_<
Anyway, this is an excellent idea. We could change the page format to something like List of Final Fantasy VII Weapons to accommodate the images. Having images is always superior to not having images.PS: I saw something similiar to this in a FFIV Strategy Guide.
Since they are relatively small, I suggest a new field for images like List of Dissidia Final Fantasy Player Icons. The FFVII weapon page is awful and disrespects the MoS.
BH, I actually got mine at Gamestop for $15. B) It also has all the Hunt posters that I'm gonna scan and upload, but I didn't really feel the need to ask opinions since I figured it would be unanimous that yes, I should upload them.I will take a look at those pages and do some experimenting with layouts to see what would be best.
"If the letter-ended weapons (N,T,etc) are sorted by attack, the result will be as follows:"
Can someone please translate this sentence into English for me? It just sounds like gibberish. Kajillion 10:19, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
Measures in Final Fantasy XII don't buff the wielder--or at least the one that gives you protect doesn't. Could that be a feature of the international version? I didn't want to change it, just in case it was. Besides, I figured that I should try more than one measure first.
If it did work this way, surely the auto-haste and auto-bubble measures would be two of the best weapons in the game!
- Give them all a try, or else see if there are any demonstration videos on YouTube. The measures are much more useful than people make them out to be! Tia-Lewise 18:50, September 13, 2012 (UTC)
On the colspan rows (the location text) I used height:1px. From this I have learnt that it has the desired effect in Firefox (making the row as short as possible), has no effect in IE, and seems to have had the opposite effect in Chrome. 22.214.171.124 12:46, February 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Actually, it has no effect in Chrome and it just makes the top row short by default. 126.96.36.199 12:48, February 1, 2013 (UTC)
Ashe's starting weaponEdit
Ashe's starting weapon was a longsword and the Zwill Blade came to the shop around the same time Ashe joined the party.188.8.131.52 09:14, March 11, 2013 (UTC)