Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
What's the source for saying that Ipsen's Castle was originally on Terra but got moved due to the failed assimilation? I mean, it certainly makes sense to me, but I've never seen anything directly suggest it -- Sorceror Nobody 00:12, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
- Ultimania translation. --BlueHighwind ツ 00:20, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
Trivia blurb - priority Edit
I think the priority in that Trivia blurb might be off. I just got to this part with Dagger, Eiko and Steiner in my party and Eiko nearly fell in, not Dagger. 220.127.116.11 07:40, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
- It is. I had Eiko and Vivi in my part and Vivi fell in. Maybe it's completely random? 18.104.22.168 17:20, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
- I think it must be. The section also says that Steiner is guaranteed not to be the one to nearly fall in, but he did just two seconds ago for me. 22.214.171.124 18:44, June 27, 2013 (UTC)
It's mirrored, not inverted. It's pretty obvious just from the exterior picture that it's mirrored horizontally through the centre, not upside down. Only the bottom half of the castle is inverted, the top is like any other building. ——Preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~.