Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Heavenly Strike". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
For now, I'm putting MFF on here, but it and FFXI seem to use different kanji/romaji than Shiva's ability. Are they the same, or what to do about this page?
- I would say to just keep them on the same page, the kana being used is ヘヴンリーストライク lit. Heavenly Strike and they're all used by some form of Shiva. FFXI - Shiva, FFXIV - Shiva, and MFF - which is the FFX version of Shiva and doesn't use the usual "Ten Kara no Ichiegki" associated with that incarnation of her. Its most likely just a product of reverse localization, taking the English name and just putting it in kana. It has happened before. --Miphares (talk) 01:25, June 5, 2016 (UTC)
Oh, I see. Thanks for clarifying that, I wouldn't have actually guessed that. @_@;