Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
|Take a good look. Isn't it beautiful?|
|Behold! This article has been chosen as the Featured Article of October 1st, 2013!|
|Even so, if you wish to improve the article, do not hesitate! You can also nominate your favorite articles to be featured here!|
Are Garif male Viera?Edit
No, as we can see in the pictures I loaded.
- As for the horns, it is hard to say. As I said in my forum, on the model viewer were I can rotate and zoom it I saw that the horns seem to be an extension of the mask. I think I saw them being hollow, but maybe it's just the high poly model being incomplete (3D models show hollow areas if some part of the texture isn't mapped right) . Hard to get a good picture of it though. I'll let you know if I find out more Renmiri 17:46, 17 April 2007 (UTC)
- I got some extreme closeups and it seems the horns are NOT part of the mask. What do you guys think ? Renmiri 15:45, 11 May 2007 (UTC)
Don't know if this is related, but if you look back at the opening movie, when Basch walked in the strategy room, you can find a hulking garif complete with its horns there, joining the discussion, standing on the right side, only for a brief moment. just a trivia :D. Bluerダヨ 15:51, 11 May 2007 (UTC)
The Dragon's Game Edit
I believe The Dragon's Game is a reference to Tiamat, being an evil dragon with a ring around her neck. Does anyone agree/disagree? 220.127.116.11 13:22, January 2, 2010 (UTC)Snowflake The Destroyer
- Well, the Dragon they talk about in the Dragon's Game is said to be as powerful as God. So, I don't think it was Tiamat. Maybe Hell Wyrm or Yiazmat. But then, we also know that the Gods put Hell Wyrm in his prison in Sochen Cave Palace, I my opinion is that the Dragon they talk about is Hell Wyrm. KujaRhapsodos 13:56, January 2, 2010 (UTC)