If one you people who knows Japanese would care to help out with this article, I found this image that appears to give all of the characters' names. Maybe. I can't tell what it says, so it might not give names, but it's something. Anyone care to take a crack at it?
It's not giving out any names, just a description of what the character's personality and weapon of choice. Found another website with some tidbits here.
I would say this 13th character... the Moogle is controlled by the girl with the flute and not a "real" character, similar to Lulu's dolls. --Haitani 15:43, 2 December 2007 (UTC) I heard somewhere that this game could get cut due to SE forecast profit loss of a couple million. Sorry for being vague, just throwing it out there to those that want to look it up
During a shareholders meeting with Wada, he said that due to 3 billion yen in losses, the company has cancelled a "revolutionary mobile development" game. No name was given but it sounding like it could most likely be Agito. Agito was being made for future cellphones that haven't even been released yet in Japan and the director said many times he wanted this game to be a full RPG experience. Of course for all we know it was an announced title. You can read up on this stuff here:
since when did this come on psp? yes, i know it is confirmed, i just want the date.
Not sure Zack but it was suppose to be on the cell phone I guess Square said "A cellphone can not handle something this epic"-188.8.131.52 07:40, 12 January 2009 (UTC)
Maybe. On IGN it says "A prequel to Final Fantasy XIII." Note in the screenshots the places look exactly the same. There is no connection to FF versus XIII though. Anyways, they are related anyways, so whatever. Was the prequel thing confirmed? If so, lets put it i the article.
Not sure where IGN.com got their info from but it's not a prequel. In fact, the FFXIII games don't have any connection to each other besides a few themes according to the creators.
Actually from what I know the 3 games of the FF13 worlds are connected supposedly from G4's preview I think versus takes place a year after normal 13 and Agito is an actual prequel. if it isn't where is it confirmed that isn't?-184.108.40.206 07:44, 12 January 2009 (UTC)
Gameplay Image? Edit
I found a trailer online.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUh9Lb9HSvA and i also took a screenshot and got this tiny thingy ogf a gameplay shot.
I found some more, should we put them in? It's clear, and better quality
Looks a bit like Crisis Core
It looks like the crystarium system is going to be implemented into the battle system. I'm really not a fan of it for some reason. (`\/`;)
I'm just putting this here for now, I'll organize it and incoprorate it into articles/template when the time comes. Everything may not be completely accurate, since info is still kinda sketchy.
Agito takes place in Oriens, though I'm unsure if this constitutes an entire world or just a particular region (Oriens is Latin for "the East", as in the Orient).
Oriens is divided into four kingdoms which have signed a Pax Codex (Latin: "Peace Treaty). The nation in the South is Rubrum (Latin: "Red"), and is the location of Peristerium Suzaku (Latin: "Dove" + Japanese: "Red Sparrow", a major Asian constellation), the magic academy the player characters attend.
Eventually, the Pax Codex is broken by Cid, leader of Milites Byakko (Latin: "Soldiers" + Japanese: "White Tiger", another constellation), presumably a similar academy in the Western nation, and they begin invading other nations, setting up the main story. FF-Suzaku 11:06, 13 October 2008 (UTC)
- Where are you getting all this? --BlueHighwind 12:47, 13 October 2008 (UTC)
- TGS and slightly older DKΣ3713 reports about the game. I believe the trailer at TGS is more or less the same as the DKΣ3713 trailer, perhaps minus in-game footage. The 2ch Agito threads have the game's prologue text "stickied" in their first few posts, as well. Basically, the four nations of Oriens existed in peace under the Pax Codex for 824 years, until Cid violated it with a blitzkrieg-style invasion of Rubrum, sending his l'Cie across the border. Using their superior military technology, Milites nullifies the Crystal of Suzaku and cuts off magic from the Rubrum army. Thus, Peristerium Suzaku, which was charged with the defense of the nation, is unable to mount a counter offensive, and the capital is captured. Cid demands that Gaul (leader of either Peristerium Suzaku or Rubrum, unsure) disarm Rubrum and forfeit control of the Crystal of Suzaku. In response, Peristerium Suzaku organizes a small elite force (the 12 player characters) to free the capital from the invading army. FF-Suzaku 22:10, 13 October 2008 (UTC)
- That would depend on who romanized it. In Japanese, it's オリエンス (Oriensu), which could be romanized as either Orience or Oriens. Oriens has the benefit of being an actual Latin word. FF-Suzaku 07:06, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
Updates? maybe? Edit
http://www.psphyper.com/psp/becoming-agito-more-info-on-final-fantasy-agito-xiii/#more-1571 - --Zack fair 007 00:42, 5 November 2008 (UTC)
Website's up Edit
I put the offical japanese website link-Vault009Dweller 07:45, 12 January 2009 (UTC)
just to be sure... Edit
As the English is my 3rd language, I might be confused on some grammar sometimes... Am I doing an uneducated ass out of myself with these edits? And if I am not correct can someone explain why Cloud is right? Thank you MMLN メーマウリアン 13:32, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
A broken Link? Edit
I have a problem in the "Final Fantasy Agito XIII E³ 2006 page at Square Enix" Link. The Antivirus says that there is a worm in this page so i can't enter. Please may anyone check it if it is working.
It isn't working for me.
...then, this would make the boy a l'Cie.Has it been proven that L'Cie are even IN the Agito world? I mean, I know that the three FF13 games are in the same universe, but... I haven't been spoiling the games. I erased the above part of the article, so if I am wrong, please let me know.
From this very article, emphasis mine. In the world of Agito XIII, countries have signed a "Pax Codex" (peace treaty) guaranteeing peace between each of them. However, Cid, one of the country's leaders, has seemingly broken the treaty and sent his l'Cie troops to war. It is currently unknown whether this Cid is a protagonist or an antagonist.So unless something has changed in development, there are l'Cie in the game.
Right. My bad, didn't read the whole article. I have fixed the l'Cie thing back to the way it was.
Weapon List Edit
Not that it's a super big deal or anything, but someone added in there an 'extending flail'. I'm pretty sure that this is referring to the woman in the bottom left of the group picture. Her weapon is more like Ivy's from the Soul Caliber Series than a farming tool. Anyways, the weapon would be called a Chain Sword, or a Sword that functions like a Chain Whip. However you want to word it around really.
errr a flail isn't just a gardening tool its also a weapon, but your right it doesn't look like a flail 220.127.116.11 18:28, February 9, 2011 (UTC)
Battle System Edit
I was just watching the trailer that came with Advent Children Complete and I noticed that when the Ivy copy performed what I think a standard attack the ATB gauge was reduced to around 1/4th and started filling up again so will it work a bit like Final Fantasy XIII's battle system. --BurstDragon 13:54, April 3, 2010 (UTC)
Button configuration explained...apparently, you attack with triangle. Because that makes total sense. Read the article from Siliconera here.
See in the game screenshot. Top to bottom.
18.104.22.168 19:13, April 14, 2010 (UTC)
Rubrum Suzaku (south,red,fire) - anaze, kogai, isuka, yosuga, kanharu?, takaba
Milites Byakkou (west,white,metal)- on tigris,N..?, magnus limes(great walled border that seperates Milites and Rubrum)
Lorica Genbu (north,black,water)- labes solia, deserti nascio
Concordia seiryuu (east,blue,wood) - nemus pater?, pre... hesta?
Mons Kakotu (centre,yellow,earth/void)? part of Rubrum? mons kakotu is a mega gigantic mountain that lies smack in the middle of orience
--22.214.171.124 05:06, May 28, 2010 (UTC)
- In the TGS 2010 trailer the character have these names:
Eight, Ace, Trev, Seven, Golem, Cinque, Jack, Ifrit. The card boy is Ace the cards surround him in the same way as Noctis's weapons, and he could also teleport near enemies, I did a Wikipedia search on Cinque and it means "five" in Italian, Golem and Ifrit are summons. --BurstDragon 06:00, October 9, 2010 (UTC)
According to wikipedia the game will be released in March, 2011. But i'm not sure if i should trust wikipedia, does anyone know where this can be proven?
- I've yet to see any official info regarding release date of FF Agito XIII from SE. So far no mentions on their japanese webpage, no mention on Wada's twitter, not even rumours on andriasang.com MMLN メーマウリアン 23:34, July 9, 2010 (UTC)
World Map? Edit
Will the world map be fully explorable, where you can ride the airship or ride a chocobo on the overworld like Final Fantasy I to IX had or will it be like X and XII's system where you just select a location to go to and it takes you there? I'm hoping it's like I to IX's gameplay.
- It looks like that it'll be explorable and the world map is really looking nice it has that older FF feel to and could we include images from the new TGS trailer that was made available by SE, I think there are white tigers in Cid's army. --BurstDragon 05:53, October 9, 2010 (UTC)
About the trivia Edit
About the trivia:
"Final Fantasy Type-0 will be the first dual-UMD PSP video game."
I don't get it. Sora no Kiseki got 2 UMDs already.
- Despite reports saying this, the first one was Legend of Heroes: Miracle of the Sky Second Chapter. Golden Monkey 15:55, January 18, 2011 (UTC)
Watching this and the TGS trailer, I've managed to determine quite a few of the character names. The current trailer also has, at the very least, "Ace" spoken aloud with voice acting, so it seems that their names won't be changeable. They're seemingly named after the Japanese pronunciations of "trumps" (playing cards).
- Card Male - Ace
- Bow Male - Trey
- Mace Female - Cinque
- Flail Female - Seven
- Martial Arts Male - Eight
- Spear Male - Nine
- Katana Male - Jack
- Longsword Female - Queen
There are a couple other characters who don't seem to be amongst the other cast members: a girl with two daggers (Rem) and a guy with what appears to be two swords (Machina). Deuce (2), Cater (4), Sice (6), Ten, King, and Joker are strong possibilities for remaining character names. FF-Suzaku 17:47, January 18, 2011 (UTC)
Is Type-0 still part of FNC? Edit
"Final Fantasy Agito XIII has been renamed and detached from the Fabula Nova Crystallis trilogy." http://www.finalfantasy.net/fabula-nova-crystallis/final-fantasy-versus-xiii/18-01-2011/whew-se1pdp-wrapup/ If not, does that mean Byakko won't be using a "l'Cie" army since that's like part of FNC? BlazeStrife 07:15, January 19, 2011 (UTC)
- That is the only source I've seen that says Type-0 won't be part of Fabula Nova Crystallis. In fact... *pulls up his internet history* http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/01/19/ff_agito_reborn/ "It should be noted that despite the name change, Type-0 is still a part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis series. It features the same broad mythology as other entries in the series. Final Fantasy XIII and Versus XIII, and now Final Fantasy XIII-2, are still its sister projects." SCM - Talk 07:24, January 19, 2011 (UTC)
- A mere look at the official FNC website will tell you it's still part of it. The Vagrant 11:41, January 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, it's confirmed. Tabata commented on it: http://www.finalfantasy.net/final-fantasy-agito-xiii/19-01-2011/hajime-tabata-comments/ He said that there is still some connections in the game to FNC. BlazeStrife 01:22, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
Nine's Hair Edit
The character Nine has the same hair style as Cloud Strife does he not?? ~The Hero~ 04:43, January 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Whether he does or not, we don't generally do appearance comparisons. Bluestarultor BSA 04:50, January 28, 2011 (UTC)
Ofcourse we don't. Just a statement so people can see and have there own opinion of it. But Now Nine's hair is a little different from cloud strife's but has a little similiarity.~The Hero~
Play on cards Edit
- They sound like words in other languages for "five" and "three," respectively. I believe they're based on the Spanish words, but I'm not sure if any other languages also share similar roots. Anyway, those are the numbers that those two reference. Teamrocketspy621 14:58, January 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Cinque is five in Italian, and Trey is probably derived from Tre, which is Italian for three. --Leon95 15:02, January 29, 2011 (UTC)
- In Japanese, the pronunciations for the first six values in trumps (playing cards) are taken from Old French, carried over from dice games. Ace, Deuce, Trey, Cater, Cinque, and Sice (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6). FF-Suzaku 18:15, February 4, 2011 (UTC)
I've been watching the new trailer for a while and noticed that at the end where all the twelve characters are shown wielding their weapons I couldn't find the two girls one with the flute and the other with the chain whip, did SE change their weapons or the characters themselves. EDIT: I think they Ivy girl is now next to the girl with the Scythe. --BurstDragon 07:28, January 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Those two girls aren't shown fighting in the trailer (a few characters aren't shown). The trailer also shows gameplay for two new characters (Rem and Machina), playable characters who seem to be outside observerers to the events, not included with the other 12 playable characters. The characters seen being played in the trailer, and their equipped weapons (assigned to triangle) are as follows:
- Rem: Dancing Daggers
- Machina: Bolt Rapiers
- Trey: Magic Arrows
- Cinque: Crash Mace
- Eight: Hyper Knuckles
- Nine: Holy Lance
- Jack: Kikuichimonji
- Queen: Mythril Saber
- Hope that helps. FF-Suzaku 18:30, February 4, 2011 (UTC)
Has Square announced whether or not this is coming to North America?
Not yet. They simply said that they're making the game "appeal greatly to North American users".
- If it comes out in NA it will probably come out in the EU. It probably won't be translated into European languages though like Duodecim and the other SE PSP games. Bluetash 15:06, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
Class colors Edit
Well, since the logo changed, can we apply this to the infoboxes, tables, etc.? #8B0000#F4A460 Koharu Nami 02:43, April 25, 2011 (UTC)
- I think that the current color suits the new logo well. --BurstDragon 06:04, April 25, 2011 (UTC)
- IMHO, #8B0000 is too similar to the class color for FFVIII, not to mention the old color is still in the logo, and still in the MoS as the class color for Type-0. I think it fits just fine. - +DeadlySlashSword+ 14:39, April 25, 2011 (UTC)
- The current colours are fine. That shade of red doesn't even suit the new logo. - Henryacores^ 16:10, April 25, 2011 (UTC)
- OOooo I like your choice of colors :D Maxi1473 22:20, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
- But why is it all white? --Yukkuri-chan 03:31, May 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Because it's not fixed on the Oasis skin. Same with the D012 colours. And, quite frankly, I am very close to reverting all affected classes to bgcolor and I will if it's not fixed by, say, tomorrow. Jeppo (Talk | contribs) 19:42, May 20, 2011 (UTC)
- I still don't see any change to the template. --Yukkuri-chan 05:18, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
Hattsumikamine Rōtoyōsuna Erufuruchi Edit
Wow, that's a pretty weird name. Kappa the Imp 12:01, April 26, 2011 (UTC)
King's number Edit
Did the scan say anything about what number in the class King was? Generally speaking, the King should be the 13th card, yet we know there's only 12 students, so that can't work. HarpieSiren 10:33, May 19, 2011 (UTC)
Technically speaking, there's nothing to say that there weren't thirteen members at one time. Despite the official romanisation of his name, Qator is interestingly close to Cator - I guess we'll have to see which numbers the remaining two characters take.
Missing Member of Class Zero Edit
This is just thought. Since King is ranked no. 13 in class zero, then it implies that there are originally 13 members of class zero, before Machina and Rem transferred into the class.
So now there's only 2 nameless members left, the girl with the gun, and the girl with the flute. There are 3 empty slots in the class' ranks, No. 2, No. 4, and No. 10. So if the last 2 nameless members were to fill any two of these three positions, that means there's one position left.
I wonder who's gonna fill that spot. Is it gonna be Machina or Rem? or another member we haven't seen or heard of?
Well as mentioned above, the character Qator sounds very similar to Quator/Cator (four) so there is perhaps a tiny chance that this isn't just coincidence and perhaps no.4 could turn out to have been him as a traitor? Although there is also the fact that the leader Khalia VI could be no.6 as there is some references to six in his name and such...Balthierfan 10:48, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
I dunno, Qator looks fairly young too me, except damaged (scars, eyepatch, etc). Your probably right, but its just that i wouldn't be that suprised if there is some similar twist like that at some point. Balthierfan 17:36, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
Qator being a traitor, and possibly former no.4 in class zero is a very interesting thought. Its definitely something to think about, since the story is about a war, and there's always a traitor somewhere.
- The latest trailer shows the class looking at tombstones. I wouldn't be surprised if 04 or 10 is dead. -- Noneofyourbusiness 02:12, July 21, 2011 (UTC)
The trailer does show the class looking at tombstones, but it probably isn't because of 04 or 10. In the translated version of the trailer, Machina's brother, who most people think is Izana, dies and he's having a tantrum about how the class couldn't save him.
Also when Deuce is revealed she says something like, "Why is a person from our class in Byakko?" I think she's talking about Qator.
I just played the demo for Type-0 and found out something interesting. There's a guy in the town area of the demo, and he sells accessories, and in the list of items there are icons of every member of Class Zero (I think it implies that its suppose to show which character can equip certain accessories.) in the order of their ranks. I saw the icon of the last remaining unnamed character, and from what I saw, I believe she's No. 4 of Class Zero. Now the question is, who's No. 10?
i was looking at the confirmed summon list, and i noticed they have somewhat of a connection to the four spirits
Suzaku = Fire = Ifrit
Genbu = Water/Ice = Shiva
Byakko = Metal = Odin
Seiryu = Wood = Golem
is it possible that the summons have something to do with the Four Nations? Ixbran 19:41, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Yea, if Bahamut is also summon, he may end up being related to the Yellow Dragon of the Center, Huang Long. Ixbran 23:57, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
What about Gilgamesh? he's also been confirmed. Balthierfan 22:23, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Seeing as Gilgamesh is said to be wearing "Great Genbu Armor" in Duodecim, I'm assuming he's a warrior for Genbu, not a summon. Dazuro 22:37, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Yea, chances are hes just a warrior for Genbu, wich would make sense. he dosnt have to be a summon in EVERY game he appears in. FFIX(NPC), XI(NPC), and Dissidia 012(Playable) being good examples. Ixbran 23:57, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
The official site has Oriens as Orience. You can see it when you select folklore or glossary on the world tab.
Ixbran 19:56, May 25, 2011 (UTC)
Someone has changed the class zero info to say that there is thirteen members with the addition of a 'black haired youth'. Firstly, where has this info come from and secondly, if this youth exists why haven't they been shown in the artwork of the class or in the group during the cgi/trailers? Balthierfan 11:09, June 28, 2011 (UTC)
not sure exactly what you asked but i can say that there are only 12 members in class zero if you include Machina Kunagiri and Rem to class zero that would make it a total of 14 members but Machina and Rem are not givin any number like the other 12. as for the artwork i dont know but if youth is refering to Machina yes he does exists
Character Pages Edit
There used to be character pages for all of the members of a class nine but now there isn't. Why? With the addition of the new character being revealed you'd think you'd keep most of the pages intact. I'm not upset about it, I'm just curious. AprilBeiFong aka Lyric 22:47, August 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Some of them have pages and some don't, those that had them before still do. Doreiku Kuroofangu 22:48, August 4, 2011 (UTC)
Alternate Outfits Edit
In the demo, the students will be wearing their summer uniforms. By completing the demo, you can unlock these outfits for the full game. http://www.finalfantasy.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/natsubialts.jpg A picture of said uniforms, got from finalfantasy.net --126.96.36.199 06:00, August 5, 2011 (UTC)
whens the demo coming just curious lool and thos look cool thanks for sharing
Final fantasy type-0 release date for the united states?? Edit
i saw that in the wiki they have removed the release date for the united states from TBA to nothing at all...is type-0 not being released in america ..this game was on the top of my list and i really like the characters if anyone knows anything please let me know i really want to know if its being released in the USA..i mean you would think he wants to make type 1 2 and so on he needs to send it to america lol thanks
btw i am a member but just wont let me sign in my pc is acting weird anyway lol the name of my account is leonzackshuyin incase anyone wants to know
- The localization of this game is uncertain so it may not come out anywhere except Japan :/ Koharu Nami 17:16, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
Name of last Class Zero Member Edit
Just read this: http://www.siliconera.com/2011/08/14/final-fantasy-type-0-camera-and-phantoma-to-be-tweaked-for-full-game/ its up to you guys if you believe it or not.
FF Type-0 Demo Details: Not in FFWiki? Edit
I just noticed that FFWiki doesn't have anthing about the Japan demo (Titled "Final Fantasy Reishiki: Natsubi" according to what I gathered. Correct me if I'm wrong though.) Please tell me if I just missed it.
BTW, I played it (Didn't understand much of it. Just played it by instinct. Don't Understand a single Japanese.) and I find the game interesting. I'm still trying to reach the level limit and is currently at level 23 (for all the playable character and 26 for Golem and Shiva) but I'm still earning experience. I noticed that you can only learn a set of abilities (I learned everyone's abilities after earning enough AP which is similar to DFF and DDFF at around level 21 for the playable characters and level 24 for the summons). I wish I could add more useful info but unfortunately, I don't speak the language this game is in. Rivan Pneuma 15:50, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
First time for a moogle voice? Edit
"Moogles, for the first time, have voices, rather than the traditional "kupo" sound effect from Kingdom Hearts, as well as Dissidia. This is seen in the opening trailer in the demo for the game. All the moogles however, still resemble the ones seen from Kingdom Hearts."I didn't want to just go in and cut this if there was a deliberate reason for not including spinoff titles - I'm not sure about some of the older Chocobo titles, but Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Dungeon at the very least includes a talking moogle. With a terrible voice I might add haha. Permission to delete?
- You're correct, there is a talking Moogle in Chocobo Dungeon for the Wii. Yrusama 11:23, June 25, 2012 (UTC)
Someone was able to get their hands on the demo of the game and brows through the games model, and found the model of a character that hasent been announced yet
According to the poster, her name is Mutts.
Ixbran 19:50, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
She might just be an NCP who runs a shop. HarpieSiren 20:00, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Yea thats a possibility, i mean shes wearing the same school uniform but i dont think she fights, but then again i cant help but look at her bag and think:
"Why dose she have a bag full of bombs?"
but i do see that she could just be the item shop keeper.
Ixbran 20:07, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1bWNQuVyZ8, courtesy of Square's Youtube account. I'm not sure if it's totally new, but it may have some more info for anyone who can translate. Just bringing it up in case no one has seen it yet. 08:09, September 5, 2011 (UTC)
English Release Confirmed? Edit
So, we have Steven Blum here, confirming he'll be voicing King in an upcoming FF game... Make of it what you will...--188.8.131.52 04:32, October 20, 2011 (UTC)
- It's fake, sadly. The creator came out and said he faked it. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/951986-final-fantasy-type-0/60711300 TwinlightEqua 18:28, October 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Since there's probably not going to be an English version, should we get rid of that table with the English voice actors in it (at least for the moment)? It doesn't really look good having a huge blank space in the middle of the page
18:29, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
- I think it should be removed since technically there is no reason for it. With TBA there, it seems to convey a sense that Square hasn't openly announced who the other voices will be provided by. And as for international release, maybe Square wants to see how well it will sell in Japan first, but that's just my guess. < Kamikaze Pardee > 20:30, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Since there's probably not going to be an English version, should we get rid of that table with the English voice actors in it (at least for the moment)? It doesn't really look good having a huge blank space in the middle of the page
Well i mean removing the English voice actors list would not be a problem but as for what you said about the game final fantasy type-0 not getting an american release date that may not be entirely true because Square-Enix and there psp games tend to have a longer hold then the useual final fantasy games such as final fantasy 7 crisis core had a 6 month gap between the japan release and the american release and the 3rd birthday had a 3 month gap between japan and america and dissida the first had a 8 month gap between them so we should just wait and see it may be a release date announced any where between 1-2 months you never know *MachinaKunagiri* 19:50, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
We should all stop. SE has officially stated that the localization of this game is something they look forward too but is also an extremely sensible matter due to the poor market the PSP has nowadays. They stated they are planning to distribute it digitally a long time ago, but we haven't heard anything conclusive yet. The coming of this game to western regions is simply unknown by now. - Henryacores^ 20:41, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
hey i was here this morning and it said that they had confirmed that they were localizing it but now its gone why ?
Spoilers in trivia? Edit
There's a mention in the Trivia about characters dying in the game. For those of us not importing the Japanese version, or anyone who hasn't played through yet, for that matter, isn't that kind of...a major spoiler? I've got no problem if it's mentioned in the story section, but you don't expect to get spoiled glancing at trivia. The story section, at least, uses spoiler tags. Shouldn't it be removed, at least until it's been out for the Western market a while? 184.108.40.206 23:15, October 31, 2011 (UTC)Griever
Dice more than cards? Edit
the names ace, deuce, trey, cater, cinque and Sice seem to be more connected to dice (6-sided) than cards. Though ace does have more potential of being terms of both cards and dice, the rest don't seem to be the case. I looked around seeing if these terms are used for cards and can't find anything.Lucia Lovecraft 18:04, November 1, 2011 (UTC)
American Release Edit
Is anyone else going to be absolutely outraged if this game doesn't get released overseas???? I will be! It looks so awesome!!! 220.127.116.11 14:53, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
I am with you man i will be upset if we dont get final fantasy type-0 i am really looking forward to that game ...really hope we get a release date soon as i said before it may be a while before we due all the Psp titles took up to 3-9 months after the japan release besides dissidia 012 which was a sequel to the first dissidia which took 8 months i believe so keep hoping i know i sure will *MachinaKunagiri* 04:32, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
I'm pissed they haven't said anything about an NA release in a long time! Can't they at least port it to the Vita or make it downloadable? Yrusama 11:20, June 25, 2012 (UTC)
New video Edit
I do not know where to put this ... So here's a new video. Its can help to describe the characters.
The link is below
That's the secret ending! HarpieSiren 23:07, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
Little Question Edit
What is the secret ending Izana to survive?
Laura, 12h32, 06/11/2011
It survives because in the secret ending of students report dating Izana Emina.
Someone or I could not find the video you see Kurasame maskless ??? THANK YOU
Since I didn't get a reply, I went ahead and reworded the trivia. References to character death were removed, but the overall point of it is still the same. 18.104.22.168 04:37, November 14, 2011 (UTC)
Where is our source on the use of this name for War Gods? I've seen inconsistency in our articles. It's really either one or another since, as far as I know, there's no english translation for this name. - Henryacores^ 00:33, November 16, 2011 (UTC)
A change to the Redirect from Agito Edit
I demand a removal of the redirect of Agito to the Final Fantasy Type-0 Main page, as it has been quite sometime since the name change, and the Agito saviors are worth having their own page to have info on.
Mask no Oni 03:05, January 29, 2012 (UTC)
- You can make the Agito page into an article if you want.Keltainentoukokuu 03:10, January 29, 2012 (UTC)
- If it's not worth of a disambig, it should redirect, since this game's name was originally Final Fantasy Agito XIII, and that label has still a lot of notability. - Henryacores^ 03:15, January 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Agito is a term in Type-0 that should have an article explaining the term since there is a storyline to go with it. "I demand" is not just a very constructive way to ask other people do this for you. :p Suggest "I have a suggestion..." method for future.Keltainentoukokuu 03:18, January 29, 2012 (UTC)
Is there anywhere you can download the game for your psvita or psp that has english subtitles?? 22.214.171.124 21:47, August 3, 2012 (UTC)
Ugh... thanks. Guess I'll just have to learn Japanese 126.96.36.199 03:46, August 16, 2012 (UTC)
I see the name Lulusath in a lot of pages related to Type-0. But no article whatsoever about Lulusath. I don't know Japanese so I would not be able to help. But alas given the amount of info around the game it seems some people here do. So I wanna ask if somebody with such ability to understand Japanese and the overall game's content can make an article. Thanks in advance. --BGMaxie (talk) 03:15, August 14, 2012 (UTC)
USA Release Date TBAEdit
It has almost been an year since this game's release date in Japan. IS THIS GAME EVER GONNA COME TO USA? Should we remove TBA part from the article?
Hopefully Squeenix will realize they can make a proper-good profit off this and localize it. But yes, it should stay; TBA means To Be announced, which is doublespeak for "we have noooooooo idea".
What platform would you like to see it on? Edit
Would you like to see Type-0 westernized on the PS Vita? Or would it be cool to see it on the ps3? I would LOVE to see it on the ps3 rather than the vita. What do you guys think? 188.8.131.52 15:06, November 15, 2012 (UTC)
I have seen a Twitter post by Hidemi Matsuzuka, which seems to be teasing a piece of Type-0 merchandise. For those who might doubt, I have looked up the image and it is the Phoenix emblem of Suzaku. Does this mean a new announcement concerning it coming to our shores is on the way? It would be a bit of a waste to post it in English otherwise. --Crystal Tear (talk) 13:39, April 22, 2013 (UTC)
Final Fantasy Agito trademarked Edit
I have been looking round, and guess what I found on Final Fantasy FNX. A piece of news that Square Enix have trademarked the interesting title Final Fantasy Agito. Here's the original source. What are people's thoughts on this? I really want to know. I think it's hope for a release in the west, likely under this new title, which does relate more to the game than Type-0 did (after all, the protagonists want to be the savior Agito). --Crystal Tear (talk) 14:38, May 26, 2013 (UTC)