|Take a good look. Isn't it beautiful?|
|Behold! This article has been chosen as the Featured Article of February 1st, 2013!|
|Even so, if you wish to improve the article, do not hesitate! You can also nominate your favorite articles to be featured here!|
I noticed on the main map, in the lower right cover, is a bar that says "King Moon", can someone give me a list of the moons, and what their for?--18.104.22.168 06:33, 15 October 2007 (UTC)
- Units will randomly join your Clan after completing Missions. You will have a better chance of getting a unit of a certain Tribe in certain months. These months are:
- Kingmoon - Humans
- Madmoon - Bangaa
- Sagemoon - Nu Mou
- Huntmoon - Viera
- Bardmoon - Moogles
- Blue。 17:24, 15 October 2007 (UTC)
is marche agirl or a boy? my friends always say, he looks like a girl but i think he is a boy.
- Can't blame you or your friends for that. even in the game, the bullies in marche's school think he's like a little girl. But marche is a boy. Blue。 13:47, 20 February 2008 (UTC)
Yea its quite confusing he looks like a girl, you can name him yourself, Marche doesn't really sound like either, and the game refuses the refer to him as either him or her... -Zinos
wierd weapon Edit
on the cover of the game and the walkthrough magazine, marche wields a ginormous weapon that resembles a chainsaw. what is that?- ozsmith0, 3:50 PM
i meant a table-saw with a handle... -ozsmith0 3:52 PM
- It's the Judge Sword. It's not a weapon Marche handle in game, but it's more like an aesthetic thing. Bluer 19:59, 24 April 2008 (UTC)
k thx- ozsmith0 4:00
- As far as I can tell its always been an empty section. Check the History. I did a lazy search, so maybe it was there at some point, but I doubt it. I'll put a stub Template there and an Expand template on this whole page, because the whole thing is too short. --BlueHighwind 00:21, 18 December 2008 (UTC)
What "Final Fantasy"? Edit
From the Trivia section: "When he arrived at Ivalice, Marche said that Ivalice was just like Final Fantasy. Which Final Fantasy is he talking about is unknown."
I always thought Marche was referring to FF12. Ivalice only appears in Tactics, Vagrant Story, Advance, Advance 2, XII and Revenant Wings, but - FFT has no races other than humans - Vagrant Story isn't a Final Fantasy game - Advance is likely not referencing itself - Advance 2 is the sequel to Advance 1, so it's most likely not the one - Revenant Wings, as far as I know, doesn't feature a boss battle with Adrammelech, which is mentioned in FFTA FF12 takes place in Ivalice, has every race from FFTA (and some more) and lets you fight Adrammelech, so it's the only one that meets the above requirements.
The one problem with FF12 is that it was released after FFTA, though.
- But he wouldn't say "Ivalice is just like Final Fantasy" if he had already been to Ivalice in Final Fantasy XII. I think Final Fantasy is just a general term here.Keltainentoukokuu 00:54, October 24, 2010 (UTC)Keltainentoukokuu
- Indeed. TA was the lightest of the Ivalice games at the time it came out and introduced most of the things say that are characteristic of the Ivalice Alliance, such as races and Judges. FF XII expanded those further. - 01:25, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Personally, I'd say that when the game was conceived, it was just a reference to typical Final Fantasy games in general, but with the coming of Final Fantasy XII, it became the game that Marche was referring to, if that makes any sense.-- Flodarien 14:21, February 11, 2012 (UTC)
I was just here thinking about this myself, as early on Marche says that he has seen Bangaa in Final Fantasy. FFXII was in development and all, so I mean...that's what I figured it was referring to as well, if they were trying to be accurate and not just reference the series without regard to details. CrimsonCerberus 02:30, May 22, 2012 (UTC)
I always thought of it as FFTA is the Final Fantasy he referred to, except with his version of course the characters we know of such as Ritz, Mewt, Etc were totally different unnamed characters. Since the kids wished that the real world would become like "Final Fantasy" the Grimoire did just that, and made the world just as it was in the Final Fantasy they knew. Also about the FFXII things, Seeq appeared in XII but not in FFTA, if the Final Fantasy he was referring to was XII then the Seeq should've been in it. 22.214.171.124 13:46, June 28, 2012 (UTC)
Mastering Jobs Edit
In Tactics Advance is there any way the game tells me how far I am to mastering a certain job? I am used to A2 where a bar tells me how far I've progressed with the job but with Advanced I have Marche as a Paladin and he's mastered quite a few abilities. (I have all the weapons I could find but I have no idea if he's mastered the entire job or if I'm missing some because I can't find anything in the menu telling me how much further I have to go) Moogleknight24 14:16, January 17, 2011 (UTC)Moogleknight24
- The only thing that shows anything related to a job's mastery is the star appears when you've mastered the job.
Thanks =) Moogleknight24 19:48, January 17, 2011 (UTC)Moogleknight24
Cid Doesn't Appear Edit
I beat all 300 missions, yet Cid has not shown up yet. How do I find him?
Doublecast bug Edit
If you use spell with doublecast that is against the law (fire when fire or target area is prohibited) you WILL NOT get a yellow/red card. Tested only on EU version.
- WOW! Do you have any videos about it or anything? That might be a random bug also, I'll test this once I get back playing, but this is great information! Mr. T (talk)
During several automated bot runs the following external link was found to be unavailable. Please check if the link is in fact down and fix or remove it in that case!
- In Final Fantasy Tactics Advance on 2014-06-17 20:49:25, HTTP Redirect Loop:  ->  ->  -> 
- In Final Fantasy Tactics Advance on 2014-06-17 22:47:50, HTTP Redirect Loop:  ->  ->  -> 
- In Final Fantasy Tactics Advance on 2014-06-18 20:05:48, HTTP Redirect Loop:  ->  ->  -> 
- In Final Fantasy Tactics Advance on 2014-06-30 02:06:48, HTTP Redirect Loop:  ->  ->  ->